• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

r1ots

r1ots

Sep 16, 2023
so basically ive been cutting for years now without anyone finding out. i went to go take blood, but for some reason my mom wanted to come along and found out. I still need to cut there is no way i cant. so what are good ways to get blades/hide things without them noticing? is there a way to keep cutting without them knowing?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTBookOfLife
Jamesun

Jamesun

I'm just a person
Feb 23, 2022
Maybe you could cut yourself in discreet or not so easy to see places and in the part of the blades or whatever you need, maybe you can use the blade of a pencil sharpener to be more discreet.

Reactions: r1ots
lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
I hide my blade under my phone case (it's not transparent), and I always have my phone with me .I hide the other blades in my wallet, in the case of my laptop.I hide the knives in the computer case, under the back cover of the printer.

Reactions: Pyxel, Ampsvx123 and r1ots
S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Why do you cut yourself? Do you want to ctb or hurting yourself gives you pleasure or peace? Sorry if I sound rude, but I'm both curious and worried about you.

Amelie

Amelie

-
Aug 12, 2023
so basically ive been cutting for years now without anyone finding out. i went to go take blood, but for some reason my mom wanted to come along and found out. I still need to cut there is no way i cant. so what are good ways to get blades/hide things without them noticing? is there a way to keep cutting without them knowing?
How come your mum insisted on coming to the appointment? How old are you?

Reactions: Larysa
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
To answer your question, I usually cut myself on upper part of thighs and shoulders, so it's easy to cover up with shorts and a tshirt. I do not suggest you to do that, but it's up to you. I understand that it's hard to find a healthy coping mechanism

Amelie

Amelie

-
Aug 12, 2023
I'm sorry. But I'm fucked off and yes I'm going to get shit for this attitude but ok just bring it on.
To the OP. Are you for real? As I get more than a whiff of FAKE from this.
You have come on here, picked a provocative profile pic of an anime girl with big tits and bunches (yes I know she's a character)
Then you start talking about 'mom' going to medical appointments, when I can't help but feel most adults would be able to fend off a parent accompanying them to the Dr.
I MIGHT BE WRONG!!!!
Yes you've said you self harm so if I am wrong then I apologise absolutely and profusely..

BUT
This site is riddled with fake accounts from pro-lifers scouring every post for evidence to aid their agenda to get SS shut down.
I can't help but feel you have laid it on pretty thick as an underage girl with enticing avatar and are in fact Kelli or another snake hoping no one will challenge you and you can therefore prove kids are welcome on here.

Reactions: Larysa, zamzas and アホペンギン
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Cutting is not good, I still have lots of scars and my arms where I used to cut and burn them and that was 10 years ago.

I used elastic bands for quite some time that used to work well. They gave a sharp snap of pain and release.

You also sound very young, your skin will still be growing a lot if you are early teens, I suspect it will leave a lot of marks you may regret as an adult.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Why did your mother insist on coming to the appointment? Its just drawing blood, an adult can do that themselves unless they're socially awkward to an extent. How old are you?

You sound quite young, honestly. I apologize if I'm wrong but if you're a minor I do recommend that you try to get help…

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: UKscotty and Amelie
r1ots

r1ots

Sep 16, 2023
Why do you cut yourself? Do you want to ctb or hurting yourself gives you pleasure or peace? Sorry if I sound rude, but I'm both curious and worried about you.
I'm sorry. But I'm fucked off and yes I'm going to get shit for this attitude but ok just bring it on.
To the OP. Are you for real? As I get more than a whiff of FAKE from this.
You have come on here, picked a provocative profile pic of an anime girl with big tits and bunches (yes I know she's a character)
Then you start talking about 'mom' going to medical appointments, when I can't help but feel most adults would be able to fend off a parent accompanying them to the Dr.
I MIGHT BE WRONG!!!!
Yes you've said you self harm so if I am wrong then I apologise absolutely and profusely..

BUT
This site is riddled with fake accounts from pro-lifers scouring every post for evidence to aid their agenda to get SS shut down.
I can't help but feel you have laid it on pretty thick as an underage girl with enticing avatar and are in fact Kelli or another snake hoping no one will challenge you and you can therefore prove kids are welcome on here.
i recently turned 18 so mom still insists on coming along. I'm sorry if I still sound childish and such, I didnt mean for it to come off as fake.

r1ots

r1ots

Sep 16, 2023
eventually i want to ctb. cutting has helped me stay here for longer, it brings me general peace
Why did your mother insist on coming to the appointment? Its just drawing blood, an adult can do that themselves unless they're socially awkward to an extent. How old are you?

You sound quite young, honestly. I apologize if I'm wrong but if you're a minor I do recommend that you try to get help…
i recently turned 18 so she still comes to a lot of appointments. plus it was far away and i'm not the best driver so she took me. sorry if i sound childish or young.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
Amelie

Amelie

-
Aug 12, 2023
eventually i want to ctb. cutting has helped me stay here for longer, it brings me general peace

i recently turned 18 so she still comes to a lot of appointments. plus it was far away and i'm not the best driver so she took me. sorry if i sound childish or young.
I apologise if I got it wrong.

CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
Another 18 year old who's mother needs to accompany em to appointments here!

Here's my opinion. I believe that you should stop cutting, but in no way is forcing you going to help that. If you have no tips to safely cut, you'll likely do it dangerously (like I did)... so for the sake of harm reduction..

Try to use sharp blades. Dull ones can cause major damage. If you can get your hand on a sharp razor blade, keep it close (you can use the other people's tips on how to hide them, like in your phone case, etc), but PLEASE keep some alcohol wipes with you if you can. There are ones that come in little mini paper packets the size of a quarter, you can easily hide one or two with your blade. Open the packet and wipe down the blade before use.

As for hiding wounds, it depends where you cut.

Reactions: r1ots