• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

kennie1234

Jun 26, 2024
I live at home with my family. I feel limited in my options – inert gas, for example, isn't possible as that would raise suspicion with my family. ideally for me it's some sort of overdose like SN, even water intoxication. I'm not sure why people bring up N since it seems impossible to find – can you use something else, like benzo?

I also have no idea how to get any supplies 🙃 where do people even find SN?

Reactions: GreenGlassDoor
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Nobody can tell you what to do. It's your decision.

There are many threads with information on this forum.
For example, the one regarding "SN":

SN can be purchased, for example, in chemical stores.

You have to do your own research.

Reactions: astr4 and kennie1234
K

kennie1234

Jun 26, 2024
Nobody can tell you what to do. It's your decision.

There are many threads with information on this forum.
For example, the one regarding "SN":

SN can be purchased, for example, in chemical stores.

You have to do your own research.
thank you for sharing this! I'm just learning how SS works and where to find everything.

I found the the night night method might also be a good option. every method has its weaknesses, I'm trying to find something that will be as painless as possible while also being actually doable given my circumstances.

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
thank you for sharing this! I'm just learning how SS works and where to find everything.

I found the the night night method might also be a good option. every method has its weaknesses, I'm trying to find something that will be as painless as possible while also being actually doable given my circumstances.
To start, write about 20 comments.
If you don't know what to write, you can very quickly exceed the threshold of 20 comments in forum games in the Offtopic section.

After writing the appropriate number of comments, you will be able to send pm messages to other people and use the "search" function.

Everyone has their own preference for CTB.
I chose SN, but it is not an ideal method.
It's just that in my case the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

• Love
Reactions: kennie1234