• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

May 22, 2019
specially the video where he bought those cats. He is just so freakin genuine. Gosh i love him

lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
When I read the title, my mind automatically went to amphetamines...

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: comabitvewombat, EvisceratedJester, innominesatanas44 and 2 others
failure383

failure383

Jul 2, 2024
When I read the title, my mind automatically went to amphetamines...
Me too. I already was in the mood to write a half a bible on amphetamines.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and lacrimosa
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
Regardless of my total ignorance, I want to know, who is speed? Are they an influencer?

Spreadingmywings

Spreadingmywings

May 22, 2019
Regardless of my total ignorance, I want to know, who is speed? Are they an influencer?
Nah don't worry I barely know him too. I'm not really into Internet or influencers but one day it just appeared on my TV right in front of me and I was you know what f it and just clicked on one of his videos and he was pretty genuine. I think there is a stereotype that models are arrogant and stuff but not at all. I've actually even met Some elite models like Francisco Lachowski or Sean Opry and man they weren't anything like the mainstream media paints them to be perhaps that is the reason why they reincarnated in such meat suit vehicles they really are cool as hell in a humble way; anyway, I'm just yapping.

Tldr: he is a massive streamer

• Informative
Reactions: lacrimosa
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Oh, the streamer. I thought this would be about Sonic or The Flash. ☹️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Spreadingmywings and lacrimosa
lacrimosa