gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
I have a weird obsession with blood. I like the way it looks. The way it stains on things. I oddly like the taste. it's also a kink I have. I thought I'd let this information out entrusting you all with that info(all though it's useless information). I'm well aware how strange and Psychotic this sounds to probably most of you. But I just hope someone else is just as weird as me.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: killorbekilled, LifeQuitter, Kiiiishore and 3 others
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I get it

Reactions: gnarly
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
agreed, blood is great. it's so satisfying to watch it drip out. i love watching how it slowly changes as it dries.

• Love
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Mhm, I understand.
I have a small question, does your body react badly to the sun? I just don't know if I should prepare garlic and stake.

• Yay!
Reactions: notwhereIbelong, Kavka, ForgottenAgain and 1 other person
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Blood in it of itself separate from the body in a contained sealed up bag ready for blood transfusion looks very good.

Buffy

Buffy

24/7 cold
Mar 17, 2024
I have a weird fascination with blood too, specifically mine. I'm obsessed with the idea of making a painting out of it, even though I can't paint or bring myself to bleed. There's just something about it that I can't put into words.

• Wow
Reactions: LifeQuitter
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Nice try Vladimir, I'm keeping my garlic on guard!

On a more serious note, blood looks nice. I don't enjoy the taste, too metallic for me, but the way it drips is fascinating. I used to paint with my own blood when I SH in the past. The process of it going from a vivid dark red to a rusty colour - made me feel like, as I was painting, I was getting rid of some of my pain. That it was going from intense pain to muted, just like the colour of the blood.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Not that weird. My bf has a blood kink, lol. You can find plenty of people with the same kink.

killorbekilled

killorbekilled

manhwa reader, mentally unwell
Oct 3, 2024
Blood taste pretty good and I love the way it drips out of peoples bodies.

• Love
notwhereIbelong

notwhereIbelong

I'm so tired
Feb 12, 2023
It's part of why I liked self-harming, watching the blood drip out was relaxing. I also had the habit of keeping the tissues and gauze I would use to clean up because, blood is cool? It was nice to see it change as it dried.

And hey, so long as everything is consensual, who cares about kinks?

• Love