StupidLizard

StupidLizard

snake charmer
Feb 21, 2019
I lack empathy for myself.
Empathy for others.
I feel disgusted when family is ill or sick.
Mother is chronically ill. I hate staying in these hospitals with her. I feel guilty but at the same time I feel overwhelming disgust and annoyance with her situation.
I can't stand seeing people in their weak moments.
I hate being around family yet paradoxically need to rely on them financially. I'm a leech.
Thus I need to keep the peace and comply.

Moving out was one of the best things I've done. I live alone and isolated.

Does anyone else loathe their family? Feel disgust when people are sick and weak? I just want to avoid them all. I want nothing to do with them. But morally it isn't the 'right' thing to do.

I get so angry and disgusted. I look angry and disgusting.

I have no friends. I can't hold a relationship. I can't even bring myself to interact with others.

Venting all over the place.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, OpheliasFlowers, Makko and 3 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Did your family hurt you in anyway before? No need to answer I'm just interested. I lack empathy in alot of ways I believe.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I can relate. I cant stand the idea of my parents growing much older and then me having to care for them

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
Empathy for others.
I feel disgusted when family is ill or sick
Scary. I'm sorry I just say how it is. Reading that is bad for my anxiety. It scared me LOL.
I was wrong. Antisocial people are fucking horrifying. Triggers the hell outta me.. cant deal with that shit. I have read about some girl who wanted to "cause as much trauma as she could while dying in a fest of gore." And I get that. But damn. This is on another level lol.
Sorry bout that OP. I had moods. But you don't t have empathy for yourself so all good no damage done. Ah thank god. I hate the regret when I lash out.

Last edited:
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Yes, I can relate. It would suck to see my family in the hospital sick, for one I wouldn't be able to afford the care like them. I think if my mom was chronically ill I would wish for her suffering to end...for her and for me having to watch it. People should die quicker than at such a slow rate.

I feel empathy more for animals.

StupidLizard

StupidLizard

snake charmer
Feb 21, 2019
Scary. I'm sorry I just say how it is. Reading that is bad for my anxiety. It scared me LOL.
I was wrong. Antisocial people are fucking horrifying. Triggers the hell outta me.. cant deal with that shit. I have read about some girl who wanted to "cause as much trauma as she could while dying in a fest of gore." And I get that. But damn. This is on another level lol.
Sorry bout that OP. I had moods. But you don't t have empathy for yourself so all good no damage done. Ah thank god. I hate the regret when I lash out.
What are you on about?

Yes, I can relate. It would suck to see my family in the hospital sick, for one I wouldn't be able to afford the care like them. I think if my mom was chronically ill I would wish for her suffering to end...for her and for me having to watch it. People should die quicker than at such a slow rate.

I feel empathy more for animals.
Thank you. I have empathy for non-human animals as well.
I can relate. I cant stand the idea of my parents growing much older and then me having to care for them
Yes, you 'get' it..!

Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
What are you on about?
Idk I was drunk and you sounded like a DICK so I got mad LOL.
If you lack empathy for yourself why would you care about being understood? Doesn't make sense to me but okay.
Defo troll gonna ignore.

Last edited:
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I used to think i was a psychopath as I didn't feel any connection or empathy with others. Now I think it's possibly autism or just a symptom of whatever mental health issue I have. So what I mean is, please don't blame yourself. We are just born this way and it's not our fault.

The fact that you are even questioning it shows that in you you have a good heart. It's just our brains are wired differently.

I mean I literally asked a therapist in the past if I was a psychopath, as I just oculdn't feel anything. Now I just see it as my illness.

The only times in my life I have ever felt empathy or connection with others I have been on drugs. That's just my brain. I can't help it.

Reactions: Ramirez
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
If they truly lack empathy for themselves or anyone there would be no reason to start this thread. I'm here because my family lacks empathy and does not give a fuck so many others. It's like going in a room of ppl who been bullied and being like "hey I like to bully people anyone can relate?" Someone is gonna loose it right? Idc if they are born this way. If I was their relative and they talk like that they would pay. Im just honest. Cant help it.
Whoops sorry too sophisticated.
Talking about lacking empathy and treating your family like ass where people wanna die just because of that= no goody. and I'm gonna be angry. Hope this makes sense to your unlimited intellect and not be confused about what I'm on about. jeez.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: StupidLizard