• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
I want to apologize for that, I know it must be annoying to read the same thing often, but I'm new here and curious about this.

I've decided on my method, I know I'm going to hang myself, partial. I settled on this because after the research I'd put into it, it seemed to be the least horrendous.

However.. taking a shit ton of pills at once and having demonic convulsions and foaming at the mouth has always intrigued me. I imagine that I'd be conscious, but in so much pain and shock, that it'd be a rush almost. Something exciting. I don't know.

My question is... can I really just throw together a couple handfuls of random pills and take them to CTB?? Must they be prescription? This'll sound stupid, but .. like, benedryl, for example. What if I just fkn took 4 boxes of benedryl in a water glass lol. Does it work like that?

Excuse my ignorance. I'm just tryna die.

• Aww..
Reactions: mrnadim
D

Dead Mans Shoes

May 6, 2019
Np it doesn't. I'd recommend that reading the Wiki

Reactions: sunny.sativa
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Pills don't work and if they do it will first destroy your liver over a long time while you suffer in agony.

Reactions: Honigwaffel and sunny.sativa