RedPanda

RedPanda

One day we shall be free from this mortal coil.
Jul 16, 2019
It's strange, my life right now feels like a book and I'm on the final chapter. I can just feel that I'm going to die soon, whether I choose to kill myself or something kills me, I just know that I'm going to die soon.

I don't know exactly how to explain it. I can feel it, as if the grim reaper was breathing on my shoulder, waiting for me to take my final breath.

• Hugs
Reactions: fox_wannabe, ming, HelloAllYouPeople and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like I will die young too. I never want to reach old age, I fear it. I cannot imagine myself being much older. I have existed for long enough. The thing I want is to fall into an eternal sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Morbid Cam, Pisceslilith, Dead Meat and 3 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I can just feel that I'm going to die soon, whether I choose to kill myself or something kills me, I just know that I'm going to die soon.
Same, except sadly nothing is going to kill me, im going to have to kill myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Dead Meat and insanedoomer
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
It's strange, my life right now feels like a book and I'm on the final chapter. I can just feel that I'm going to die soon, whether I choose to kill myself or something kills me, I just know that I'm going to die soon.

I don't know exactly how to explain it. I can feel it, as if the grim reaper was breathing on my shoulder, waiting for me to take my final breath.
I feel like I will die young too. I never want to reach old age, I fear it. I cannot imagine myself being much older. I have existed for long enough. The thing I want is to fall into an eternal sleep.
it remembers be that i've existed for long enough , and it's time for me to admit that i'd my final line i should ctb so soon , but i did n't have lethod so the idea still here , i don't wanan grow old .

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021

I used to feel that way but death never came. It is a just a mere sense of entitlement you are having but in reality you have to earn death somehow

Reactions: insanedoomer
zapffes_son

zapffes_son

Feb 1, 2021
Yeah. I always had this sense that I had no future, yet still did whatever I could to survive, make a living, fix my problems, etc.

Well. Now I know there was a reason for that! Sucks that I have to do it myself, my SI is pretty damn strong, but I suppose that's the final delicious humilation I have to suffer through.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and insanedoomer
H

HelloAllYouPeople

Jul 6, 2021
Same, I'm only seeing how far I can keep living right now.
Accepting the fact that I will die young was scary. It's mourning for yourself and going through grief for someone who's still alive.
I've given up on big dreams and what-ifs now. It's freeing at least. I dont have to worry about careers and financial plans and drifting away from my friends anymore.

Reactions: insanedoomer, GenesAndEnvironment and Mr2005
S

Stuckaf2

Stuck
Aug 17, 2021
I also try to convince myself I am at the end of it... but am I... my body is healthy so I guess I will suffer longer

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
strange, seam like you are not the only one. Death seam to be just around the corner. I am only afraid of the pain before It. After It I know I will be free.