thereisnomeaning

thereisnomeaning

To live here is my nightmare
Mar 15, 2023
I feel like my SO is definitely something that's stopping me from ctb for now, but I KNOW I have to do it soon just to give him some peace at least
He's so tired, having anxiety attacks and we're not even talking properly because I'm a fucking addict and he's overworked from trying to get money to pay off my debts
I'm wasting his youth, he's working from 5am to 6pm 6 days a week, I'm a fucking burden and though I know he'll hurt, he'll be better without me fucking everything up

• Hugs
Reactions: starrvingstar and Myforevercharlie
m1v

m1v

Eternal flower fields
Feb 27, 2023
It sounds very tough for both of you. Wouldnt it hurt him even more if you left that if you didn't? Even if you're a burden to him, there's usually always a part of appreciation, the world is not made in black and white only. Loneliness is something way more troublesome than it sounds, and that loneliness might affect him drastically. I hope you find happiness in whatever your decision is. Please, stay strong.

C

CompanyOpossum

Apr 3, 2023
As someone with anxiety, I can tell you that you'll just cause a lifetime of anxiety by doing that. He'll spend forever thinking of what he could've done differently, and may end up catching the bus himself. If he thinks you are too much of a burden he'll leave himself. You aren't helping anyone by doing that.

Suicide shouldn't be for someone else.

• Informative
Reactions: Challu, Archer, Henryk and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That does sound like such a tiring and difficult situation to be trapped in, life really is just so unnecessarily cruel and it's true that in this hellish world there is no real relief from suffering. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: myusername890
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If you are so concerned about him, have you considered breaking the addiction for him? Other people have done it. It's not impossible.

SleepyRobloxGrl

SleepyRobloxGrl

always sleeping
Feb 22, 2023
If you are so concerned about him, have you considered breaking the addiction for him? Other people have done it. It's not impossible.
This answer is great. As a former addict, I can verify that your life does improve when you break the habit. Obviously, I know it's easier said than done but please try your hardest to get clean and then decide with a clear head what you want to do in terms of CTB. Please make a choice after getting sober.

Reactions: thereisnomeaning and Linda
A

aomame

Feb 1, 2023
honestly, I don't understand.... if you have someone who cares that much about you, why are you considering CTB...?