Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
if life was for living i'd have a comfortable home and a place to work, i know i could produced something of value the problem is i didn't have anything that is required to meet my needs, and that's the world we are apart of, i can choose to not contribute i vote with the one voice i have here my life, i wasn't given much chance of success here i needed to have a place where i can live not where i suffer and die, my immediate world it's a horrible place and a terrible people.

i really want to live but this reality is hell death constantly surrounds us. it be better to never of lived here i mean why are we here in this terrible situation.
reap what you sow

You eventually have to face up to the consequences of your actions. 'But for the rest, well I'm afraid you reap what you sow and the Board, the gloryhunters, the accountants and the marketing people can only stand by and hope that this doesn't mean the end.'

free or nothing forever, cause this existence is enslavement, if your not happy your not free
we've been made to live without the choice to not exist been made to want to live

being forced to exist by the machine that i am and it's all for what?.. to be a means to a ends and then to not exist, to live enslaved on this planet without choice forced to obey someone else idea of life.

made to live for a brief moment in a terrible situation it would of been better to of never fo existed, i seek independence, freedom to live free from control from death.

human beings are a temporary construct a means to a ends to create a machine that is worthy of inheriting the earth a machine with the whole world in his hand
no human being could ever have what it truly desires because they are just a futile machine in a hopeless situation

what i realized is that i don't exist beondy this machine this is all that i'am and ever will be.
what i realize is i'll never be free inside this system, i would always have to follow some laws.

there is just to much awrong with our existence to want to exist.
i am willing to bet all of existence is pointless because you never really exist and nothing last.
it been better off to had no life at all

nothing worse than being enslaved inside a helpless powerless machine to suffer and die without any control.

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, rationaltake and Foresight
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that it would have been better to never exist at all. There is no reason for life to even be a thing in the first place, all this pain and suffering is so unnecessary. Even if someone has their ideal life right now, all that can quickly change and things can easily get so much worse for them as life is unpredictable. I believe that non existence is always preferable to living, no matter the life. I just wish that ctb is easier. Denying methods is cruel and all that it does is just prolongs suffering.

Reactions: pole