W

whatstheporpoise15

Jul 5, 2022
and that "you never know someone's full story," but screw that. Just looking at social media and some people seem to have had their lives together for ages and really haven't struggled. You know the ones I'm talking about: super fit, have a great job, married to "the love of their life," gorgeous, etc. I've busted my ass to try and create a good life for myself, but I'll never have it. I was screwed as soon as I was put on an SSRI (poison) as a child. My developing brain was chemically altered and I'll forever be dependent on these drugs, despite the awful side effects and the fact that I truly believe they don't do anything at all for my anxiety and depression. I guess I'm really bitter because I'm at that age where lots of people are getting married, knocked up, and starting real work. I was almost done with grad school when bad psychiatry caught up with me and I had to leave. I have no hope for my future and I feel rage whenever I see someone who has what I wanted, but will never have.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, veryhappyhuman, rationaltake and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life really is just so unfair and it's understandable as to why you would be angry. It's such a cruel life where so many people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own, while others suffer nowhere near as much.

Reactions: Astral Storm, wannawayout, whatstheporpoise15 and 1 other person