• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I wake up with a surge of anxiety. It literally feels like someone has hooked an IV into me while I sleep, pumping me with adrenaline or stress hormones so I feel shock. Meanwhile, my family is noisy and jolly preparing breakfast and I'm far from ready to get up, but they insist meals must be eaten together (dumb tradition) so eventually I need to force myself to get up and reluctantly eat. I used to love weekend breakfast with my family, literally looking forward to it whole week. No more šŸ˜”

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: bernara, kinderbueno, Cinnamorolls and 9 others
K

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
This is very relatable. I wake up every day with a sense of dread and idssapointment that I'm still alive. I've given up on eating and only eat if I have to (e.g when visiting someone's house and I'm offered food)

A

abbababa

Jul 7, 2024
im so sorry you feel that way dude. i know it feels absolutely horrible now but trust me, no mattwr how cliche it can truly get better.

bu the way, could you tell me how you're able to write your own posts? i dont know how this works

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
im so sorry you feel that way dude. i know it feels absolutely horrible now but trust me, no mattwr how cliche it can truly get better.

bu the way, could you tell me how you're able to write your own posts? i dont know how this works
I think it'd because you are new. Once you replied to other posts you will be able to make your own posts.