• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I just wish i had someone to talk to…loneliness has been a tread my whole life i've stated this before but definitely the last few weeks and month has been extremely lonesome for me…my close friends feel more and more distant by the day…anyone else i talk to or friends just ignore me entirely or dismiss me

I'm just forced to rot and suffer with my own thoughts and feelings…and its not nice at all

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: illicit, lost_ange2211, derpyderpins and 1 other person
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Loneliness is a killer. The number of people being "friends" with AI is only going to go up as more people are terribly lonely.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and goodoldnoname923
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Loneliness is a killer. The number of people being "friends" with AI is only going to go up as more people are terribly lonely.
Literally a killer...😔

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I brushed AI as exaggerated but changed my mind. I think it has potential to be preferable because of the control people can have over them. Even when it's just text, putting yourself in scenarios of your likings with bots of your liking is insane when it comes to models with high context. And it's available for free too with stuff like ai horde.

But I'm not even sure if one bad thing replacing another is 'worse'. Sure it has negatives but so do real human interactions. It's more about how both are superficial and how humans can be robotic themselves when focused on sense pleasures.

Reactions: Eternal Eyes