dustbiter

dustbiter

hewwo one and all :3
Nov 24, 2021
cringe vent post beware >:3!!

but aaaaa :3 i just wanted to be safe, yknow? my whole life, no one kept me safe, even my mom. i cant even do relationships right. i had a wonderful person, and i still couldnt. my body just wouldnt let me.

i feel like im doomed to live a terrible life of pain and struggle and suffering alone in a room. i feel broken and like nothing i ever do will ever change my situation because i was doomed from the start :'3 im so sensitive and weak, and no one cares or understands. and i get that, i do! i dont blame anyone :3 but god, the thought of living even a year more in these circumstances is more than i can bear. it's been this way since i was a little girl, and unfortunately my will to fight has been snuffed out honestly ;w;

i might not ever be safe, but maybe i can escape this world and never have to worry or cry or be sad and scared and alone ever again :3!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LADY007, liberty_222, Pisceslilith and 3 others
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
Your post isn't cringe, you're expressing how you feel.
I relate to a lot of what you are saying, I'm sorry you feel you have no one to turn to or feel safe with.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, motel rooms, Chinaski and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, it is painful to be in a hopeless situation. I know it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. I am scared of life, being alive terrifies me and I believe I will only be safe when I am in the eternal nothingness. I wish you the best, whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007 and dustbiter
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
You had a wonderful person who saw something in you so you can do some things right, ok relationships fail for a number of reasons but I does mean that you as a person are someone that people want to be close to.

I hope you still have enough in you to try and get out there, baby steps, try and find a bit of the old you and use it as something to hang onto

Truely wishing you the best and I triple read the post and can report I uncovered no instances of cringe

• Hugs
Reactions: Nomad7, dustbiter and rationaltake
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I so get it @dustbiter. Not to be properly cared for at the beginning of life has major consequences. It hurts. šŸ«‚

• Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, dustbiter and Fadeawaaaay