redluna

redluna

Aug 13, 2023
Im living in a hell created by my own mind and I can't escape. I've tried so many times to commit but they never work.

My family failed me by sending me to a effing church rather than actual therapy when I was 12 when they were told I was hurting myself. Its just been getting worse since then and suicide is 10x cheaper than help as an adult.

I really want this to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving, Sweet Tart, TheShyOne and 2 others
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello redluna.
Many times they don't know how to help us. I hope you can get rid of that hell you have in your mind with your courage and in your own way.
Best wishes and good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving and redluna
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really dreadful and tiring what you are going through, to me it's really understandable just wishing for relief from all the suffering. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: myusername890, redluna and F&Inside
S

SaltySuh

Aug 12, 2023
I'm not a physician and this substance is not approved for use in my country, but I've heard that tianeptine works as an antidepressant and is available online.

Reactions: redluna
redluna

redluna

Aug 13, 2023
I'm not a physician and this substance is not approved for use in my country, but I've heard that tianeptine works as an antidepressant and is available online.
Thank you. I will check it out.x

C

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
Im living in a hell created by my own mind and I can't escape. I've tried so many times to commit but they never work.

My family failed me by sending me to a effing church rather than actual therapy when I was 12 when they were told I was hurting myself. Its just been getting worse since then and suicide is 10x cheaper than help as an adult.

I really want this to end.
hey, dear. Did you try talking about it to a professional ever?

Reactions: redluna