• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

colkatt2928

Oct 15, 2022
I want to die as soon as possible, but I don't know how to do it successfully and without making a mess, and I want to do it away from home, but I don't have access to a car or anything, I know this is wrong, but I really need help doing this, I feel so trapped, I can't stand living this shameful life any longer.
I tried to wait and maybe write some short novels, poems and paint or something, but there's no point because I doubt anyone would care anyways. I'll never be good enough.

• Hugs
Reactions: almaranthine, Shivali, makethepainstop and 4 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
It's awful isn't it. I feel trapped and want to go soon too. I hope you feel better and gain some motivation soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shivali, makethepainstop, sleeps and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling trapped. The unfortunate reality is that suicide can certainly not be straightforward. I get that it can be so dreadful having to continue to exist in this cruel world when all that you want is to be gone. In an ideal world we wouldn't have to suffer so much in trying to find ways to leave, we would all be able to exit peacefully when the time is right for us. All that anyone can do if they want to leave is do their own method research and decide what is best for themselves. I wish you freedom.

• Hugs
Reactions: almaranthine, Shivali and Suicidebydeath
C

colkatt2928

Oct 15, 2022
Why do you say your life is shameful?
My whole life just been a mess. I've never held the high expectations my parents held for me, I would always get in trouble a lot for never being successful in anything, not only that, as I grew up my life became a bundled mess, and now my parents how to deal with my suicidal antics while also learning about my dark troubled past.
Plus I've been told I've been told I brought shame to others by my own mother

• Aww..
Reactions: almaranthine
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Plus I've been told I've been told I brought shame to others by my own mother
That is terrible. I honestly don't know what to say about that. No one should ever tell someone that, especially one's mother. My parents always stood with me, even in bad times, and I'm grateful for that. Ideally, and I'd even go so far as to say normally, your parents, especially your mother, are supposed to be your biggest champion in life. Everyone makes mistakes in life. Its one thing to be scolded or punished for them, but quite another to be emotionally castrated for them. I'm so sorry you had to experience that. I don't want to say anything bad about your mom, so I won't, but I believe the shame to be on her because of saying that to you.

• Love
Reactions: almaranthine and colkatt2928
C

colkatt2928

Oct 15, 2022
That is terrible. I honestly don't know what to say about that. No one should ever tell someone that, especially one's mother. My parents always stood with me, even in bad times, and I'm grateful for that. Ideally, and I'd even go so far as to say normally, your parents, especially your mother, are supposed to be your biggest champion in life. Everyone makes mistakes in life. Its one thing to be scolded or punished for them, but quite another to be emotionally castrated for them. I'm so sorry you had to experience that. I don't want to say anything bad about your mom, so I won't, but I believe the shame to be on her because of saying that to you.
Thanks so much for understanding, and yeah I know, she's still my mom I guess, and usually when she says stuff like that I usually just take it as pay back for the suicide attempts and stuff, because she usually curse at me for it but I know she doesn't mean it but thanks for your support, and I'm glad these went alright for you with your parents.