-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
My family hates me, I'm ugly, my friend to whom I opened up and said that I love her told me that she sees me only as a friend, I suck at academics and my whole life is a mess. I couldn't get out of this mess even if I wanted to. In addition, I have bi polar. I really hate it here man. Earth is a cruel place to be in.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: solisoccasus, CommitSudoku, Forever Dead and 5 others

4mom

Mar 4, 2022
That you realize that Earth is cruel makes you more clever than most humans I know. That you took a risk to tell your friend you love her makes you braver than you think you are. I hope you find peace and calm through these rough days.

• Love
Reactions: solisoccasus, Forever Dead, _Minsk and 1 other person
-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
That you realize that Earth is cruel makes you more clever than most humans I know. That you took a risk to tell your friend you love her makes you braver than you think you are. I hope you find peace and calm through these rough days.
Yeah, I mean I realized I didn't have much to live for. She's the only person I have and decided to tell her that I like her more than a friend. But seems like the universe has other plans for me. Thanks for the kind words.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am sorry that you are suffering so much, it is a cruel and unfair world we live in, and I know that it is hard to carry on when you cannot take anymore of this life. Life is very painful and depressing. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
Keep being her friend. She may have been caught off gaurd. Its always nice to have close friends. I have a really close female friend but she is married. Which isnt a bad thing but its still good to have good friends

-FrozenRobot-

-FrozenRobot-

Let me go...please
Jul 27, 2021
Keep being her friend. She may have been caught off gaurd. Its always nice to have close friends. I have a really close female friend but she is married. Which isnt a bad thing but its still good to have good friends
Yeah we're still besties. She was really cool about it and it didn't surprise her. She was expecting it. And yeah it's nice to have a single person whom you can trust your life with.

Reactions: whatevs and LoneMisery
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
Ah your username is kicking my heart into a black hole. Are you here looking for your ALS0109? I hope things improve perhaps if you're stuck here, best wishes whatever you may decide to do.

solisoccasus

solisoccasus

The unnoticed girl
Mar 2, 2022
My family hates me, I'm ugly, my friend to whom I opened up and said that I love her told me that she sees me only as a friend, I suck at academics and my whole life is a mess. I couldn't get out of this mess even if I wanted to. In addition, I have bi polar. I really hate it here man. Earth is a cruel place to be in.
My parents hate me. I'm ugly too. My friends don't care about me and i'm a total mess.