lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Why am I here just to suffer. Why must so many people suffer why do some people just want people to suffer. Why can't we have peace on earth why must there be pain. I don't want to do this anymore. I just want it to end.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Oli, GreenTree, AJ95 and 5 others
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
I ask myself this very same question everyday. I'm sorry you're having to suffer too.

• Hugs
Reactions: lostangel and grungeCat
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
I cannot understand this too, sweetie...

• Hugs
Reactions: lostangel
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
I remember telling this to a psychiatrist in hospital after I got committed once.

He asked me "so do you want to die?" and I told him that I really don't think anyone who is suicidal wants to be dead, what they want is the pain to stop and death feels like the only way for that to happen.

I guess what I'm saying is that death is the means, not the end.

• Hugs
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I also want the pain to stop, but feel ctb is the only way :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Oli and lostangel
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, it's the reason i'm here... on the other hand everyone will suffer in the end. Every living creature on earth dies in agony. the universe is made this way unfortunately.

• Hugs
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
It's my main reason for CBT. I want the physical and emotional pain to stop.

• Aww..
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
I remember telling this to a psychiatrist in hospital after I got committed once.

He asked me "so do you want to die?" and I told him that I really don't think anyone who is suicidal wants to be dead, what they want is the pain to stop and death feels like the only way for that to happen.

I guess what I'm saying is that death is the means, not the end.
To offer a different perspective, I don't consider my death as a means to stop pain. I want to be dead. Preventing pain or suffering would be a byproduct of me being dead but it's not the main reason why I want to ctb. Life is way too much effort and I never asked to be born, so I find death appealing