• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

YellowTemperence89

Aug 16, 2023
I have tried so many methods and none of them have worked. I am hoping when my due date comes the pain will finally go away.

I have tried so many methods, so many attempts. I just want to stop feeling like I'm drowning every single day.

One day when I was attempting, I was waiting for my brother to go on break at work because his store was right next to my house and he usually stops by when he goes on break. And my parents were going to be coming home later that day so I had to cancel it....And I can 100% guarantee if I did not wait for him I would have been successful. I was so mad at him for making me wait.....I was so close....

I am so tired. I want to die so bad. The pain is unbearable. I am so tired of feeling like I don't belong. I'm so tired of feeling like I'm a burden. I just want the pain to stop. Alcohol really helps, and I drink to forget, but when the morning after comes, the pain returns.

I am prepping a long drop hanging off a bridge near where I live. I am hoping this will be successful.

There are also train tracks where I live that I could use as a backup plan. I really don't want to traumatize the person operating the train, but I want to be able to have it as an option as a last resort. Could anyone tell me how to find the train schedules? It is not a passenger train. It looks like a train used for transporting cargo.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I find it so cruel how it's purposely made so difficult to die despite the fact that there is so much suffering in existing.