P

pugmaster2412

Jun 25, 2023
it seems like things have been taking a downward turn, and I can't help but notice a growing sense of isolation. It's destroying me to see the loss of attention from the people around me. As each day passes, the hours seem to stretch longer, while my time appears to be falling away at an alarming rate. This realization has made aware of the urgency to address my plans. However all I still want is for is someone who will lend an empathetic ear and genuinely listen to my concerns. I wish for understanding, for someone to see beyond their preconceived selfishness and judgments, and to recognize that my plans are not driven by evil but rather by a desire to improve my situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori, pole and 2 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
That's the issue with life, telling people how you feel is a double sided coin, it can either help you or destroy you. Everyone strives to improve and there is no shame in it, If you need to talk my dms are always open

Reactions: pugmaster2412
throwaway280948

throwaway280948

My pms are always open :)
Jun 26, 2023
Hello friend, I am feeling empathy for you that you are feeling this way. I think shifting your urgency to address your plans onto something that can benefit you mentally, emotionally, or physically in a more compassionate and understanding way I think you could find peace with yourself. I am always here to chat if you need someone I understand what it is like to feel like you dont have anyone Ive been there so this is why I am here :) to make sure people have what I didnt have but needed. I hope you can find inner peace my friend. Dont be afraid to pm me :)

charlotte_

charlotte_

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2023
It's a shame how people are always such a hit or miss. You either get so much better or being pushed down even further. I'm very sorry that no one is listening to you, OP. At least the members of this forum likely will, so you are free to share whatever you have in mind, if you want of course.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly we exist in this cruel world where most people won't even try to understand, humans are very self centred after all and are just focused on their own existences, it's the unfortunate reality of existing here.

flightlessbutterfly

flightlessbutterfly

Mindless Wanderer
Jun 25, 2023
It's only natural to want a better life, no one can argue with that. You are always worthy of wanting to live in a happier environment and no one blames you for it, especially here. If you ever need someone to listen, I'm available. And if not, just imagine a butterfly landing on your shoulder and being with you the entire way, or have a real butterfly fly in your direction, and I'll be listening.