P

paintedbutterfly676

Oct 1, 2023
I am still alive, not sure that's ever going to change if I don't do something, but part of me always starts the day hoping it will be the day to end it. Everyone tells me I don't really want to die. I guess I don't. I want peace. I want to get away from everything. I should be thankful, I have a life, I have family, I'm in college. Nothing bad is happening to me. The worst things to ever happen in my life were directly by my own hands. I just want peace, and I don't know how to get it

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and i would like to
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Peace is for sure very hard to get, sadly imo u have to find it by ure self. So good luck and hope u will find peace

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and i would like to
i would like to

i would like to

existing is exhausting
Sep 29, 2023
I am still alive, not sure that's ever going to change if I don't do something, but part of me always starts the day hoping it will be the day to end it. Everyone tells me I don't really want to die. I guess I don't. I want peace. I want to get away from everything. I should be thankful, I have a life, I have family, I'm in college. Nothing bad is happening to me. The worst things to ever happen in my life were directly by my own hands. I just want peace, and I don't know how to get it
i feel the same :<

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death will come someday no matter what, that is inevitable but anyway of course it's really understandable just wishing for peace from this existence. In my case I've only ever wished for peace, but for me peace could only ever exist in a dreamless and eternal sleep.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Finding peace in this hellish freakshow world is incredibly difficult.
I think the only true peace is Finding comfort in knowing that we don't live forever, and that we are free to choose a premature death if we need to.

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Life is all about conflict unless you are able to live like a hermit.

School, college, work, almost anything that creates competitive environment. You have to deal with people and their ego while everyone wants it their own way.

And maintaining a stupid mask is the worst part of life for me.