irie

irie

Mar 10, 2023
sorry for the vent. i've felt so miserable lately, it's starting to drive me insane. i want out, but it doesn't feel like i'll succeed anytime soon, and i have a lot planned that i have to plan around if i want to safely try to ctb. i failed partial about a week ago, but i'm tempted to take some pills and try it again soon. i'd do it tonight, but i have an appointment tomorrow and i'm paranoid someone would find out somehow if i failed (though i know that's extremely unlikely.) just wish i could succeed and get out of here already, it'd be better for everyone involved.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aloneisbestforme, bloodblacknothing, Sannti and 3 others
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
God bless your soul and let you be at peace :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: irie and locked*n*loaded
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'm sorry about your situation. If you are really serious about this, I would suggest researching methods (there are lots of great resources here) and finding a method that feels right for you. I really hope you can find some peace. I am sorry that you are suffering so much. All the best,

• Love
Reactions: irie
irie

irie

Mar 10, 2023
sorry for the vent. i've felt so miserable lately, it's starting to drive me insane. i want out, but it doesn't feel like i'll succeed anytime soon, and i have a lot planned that i have to plan around if i want to safely try to ctb. i failed partial about a week ago, but i'm tempted to take some pills and try it again soon. i'd do it tonight, but i have an appointment tomorrow and i'm paranoid someone would find out somehow if i failed (though i know that's extremely unlikely.) just wish i could succeed and get out of here already, it'd be better for everyone involved.
tested partial again, didn't work lol. maybe i'm not going into it fast enough, maybe i'm not hitting the right spot, i don't really know. my setup is fine, just error on my part. i'll figure things out eventually
I'm sorry about your situation. If you are really serious about this, I would suggest researching methods (there are lots of great resources here) and finding a method that feels right for you. I really hope you can find some peace. I am sorry that you are suffering so much. All the best,
thank you ❤️ i've been researching for a while now, mostly comes down to what i can reasonably obtain/afford. i've thought things through and decided this is the only option, so no worries there
God bless your soul and let you be at peace :)
thank you :)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable just wishing to be free from this existence, I find it so inhumane how we cannot just peacefully leave this world in a guaranteed way, I wish that suicide is as straightforward as just choosing to never wake again. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Aloneisbestforme

Aloneisbestforme

Terminally online
Aug 17, 2023
It's sad seeing people suffering so much and not having a easy way out.

hopefully you can find your way out soon and move to true freedom that you have been trying to get :heart:

• Love