• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
I can't take the pain anymore, I hope I could just get vanished, I'm too lazy and scared to attempt suicide, what is an easy accessible method?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Immensevoid, Sannti, hi-okbye and 1 other person
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Honestly; this board is full of people discussing methods. You should also download the PPeH if you haven't already, it's a good guide.

Reactions: DeadHead and Praestat_Mori
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
If you can't take time to even research methods, you shouldn't really be attempting.
It takes research and dedication to ctb.

not to accuse you but you kind of seem like a profiler.

Reactions: Yaffle, Praestat_Mori and DeadHead
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Honestly they just sound desperate, I find it cruel how people even have to struggle to research suicide methods in the first place and cannot just easily die in peace when they want to. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just cease existing.

Reactions: hi-okbye, Immensevoid and alwayssad