ShotgunShell

ShotgunShell

go kitty go kitty
Mar 20, 2023
I'm so jealous of everyone around me. I've been going to college for almost 4 years now, and have not spoken to a single person on campus once. When I try, I'm laughed at like we're in fucking high school. I hate this fucking place and everyone in it.

I have online friends, but they've openly admitted they like others better than me and I am typically the second choice.

I'm sitting in my bed, sobbing like an unruly toddler, because I just want someone. I don't want a relationship. I don't want romance. I don't want sex. I just want someone to talk to that actually enjoys listening to me and won't get bored within a few minutes like most do.

Sorry for the small, shitty rant again. I don't know how much longer I can hold on for. I just want someone to care. I am so alone, and I don't think that's going to change before my expiration date. Not a damn person will cry when I go.

EDIT 4:54 PM: I'm sorry for the late edit- I ended up taking a nap and just woke up. I'm very grateful to everyone on this post reaching out to me. I'm sorry about the rant earlier. It felt good to get off my chest. You all are good people and I'm genuinely appreciative of everyone on this site. Forgive me if I don't reply to comments or DMs just yet, I'm still waking up from my nap but will get back with everyone soon.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, Ravel, Moburin 29 and 13 others
Somethingiswaddling

Somethingiswaddling

goober
Aug 19, 2023
I'm deeply sorry for your loneliness, I can relate to how difficult it can be to make new friends, but I like to think people on here are way more open and empathetic than in other places/forums, so perhaps if you go in the live chat section of the site you'll be able to make friends! Anyhow, you can talk to me if you want! I probably won't get bored unless you're mean LOL (you don't seem mean I like your profile picture :D)

• Hugs
Reactions: OrphicEnd, whywere and Praestat_Mori
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
I'd love to listen :) I used to be incredibly lonely and depressed after my gf left me and before I met my boyfriend. I'd be happy to talk to you and listen to what you have to say though :))

• Hugs
Reactions: Somethingiswaddling and whywere
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
  • Hugs
aiki__0

aiki__0

Sep 18, 2023
I'm so jealous of everyone around me. I've been going to college for almost 4 years now, and have not spoken to a single person on campus once. When I try, I'm laughed at like we're in fucking high school. I hate this fucking place and everyone in it.

I have online friends, but they've openly admitted they like others better than me and I am typically the second choice.

I'm sitting in my bed, sobbing like an unruly toddler, because I just want someone. I don't want a relationship. I don't want romance. I don't want sex. I just want someone to talk to that actually enjoys listening to me and won't get bored within a few minutes like most do.

Sorry for the small, shitty rant again. I don't know how much longer I can hold on for. I just want someone to care. I am so alone, and I don't think that's going to change before my expiration date. Not a damn person will cry when I go.
I will listen.

• Hugs
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are wonderful and you are NEVER EVER alone.

Folks like you who are kind, caring and so loving always to have a huge family here and I am around also, always.

You NEVER have to feel, think or anything of said such nature ever of being alone.

I have been alone for over 5 decades, and I found SaSu and a HUGE FAMILY here that has helped me so very much and I wish the same or even more for you.

Lots of HUGE HUGS, love, caring, and the knowledge that you ARE family and a great friend always.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Different, Catch-22, Somethingiswaddling and 2 others
dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Live chat? Is that feature still working? I can't see it ever since the server glitched
I'm deeply sorry for your loneliness, I can relate to how difficult it can be to make new friends, but I like to think people on here are way more open and empathetic than in other places/forums, so perhaps if you go in the live chat section of the site you'll be able to make friends! Anyhow, you can talk to me if you want! I probably won't get bored unless you're mean LOL (you don't seem mean I like your profile picture :D)
Vd

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
Somethingiswaddling

Somethingiswaddling

goober
Aug 19, 2023
Live chat? Is that feature still working? I can't see it ever since the server glitched

Vd
Really?? Idk because I never use it so I didn't care to check it since the bug… Damn that's too bad…

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
rosegoldmoon

rosegoldmoon

fulltime nihilist
Sep 18, 2023
Hey, I really care about you! Please, if you ever feel lonely again -> Message me. ♥️
I am here for you. :)

• Love
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023

I'd happily listen to you. Just get in touch and we can get something going.

• Hugs