T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
My head gets really bloated, even if I tighten the ratchet quickly. My eyes feel weird, it takes an effort to move them. I'm really tired. I couldn't tighten it more, it was as tight as (I think) it could be. I'll try again at some point, though. I just don't have the energy to do it now.

codedarchaeologist

codedarchaeologist

everybody ends up where the river meets the sea
Jan 21, 2023
It does create a feeling of pressure in the head. But if it didn't make you dizzy, you probably had the wrong spot. The guides I've seen recommend testing with your fingers beforehand where the correct placement is. Somewhere a little above the adam's apple, a kinda bulb-like spot in the arteries. One guy I read about had to spend a whole hour just testing different finger placements before achieving the effect

Faejin

Faejin

Feb 10, 2023
Can someone elaborate on what the "night-night" method is?

Reactions: valkyrie
codedarchaeologist

codedarchaeologist

everybody ends up where the river meets the sea
Jan 21, 2023
Can someone elaborate on what the "night-night" method is?

Reactions: Faejin
T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
It does create a feeling of pressure in the head. But if it didn't make you dizzy, you probably had the wrong spot. The guides I've seen recommend testing with your fingers beforehand where the correct placement is. Somewhere a little above the adam's apple, a kinda bulb-like spot in the arteries. One guy I read about had to spend a whole hour just testing different finger placements before achieving the effect
I was really struggling with keeping the thing above my adam's apple.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method just sounds unreliable from what I read, I would fear trying it as I would just worry that it would fail and cause damage. But it does sound like an awful experience what you went through, it really shouldn't be so difficult for us to leave this world.