Apr 15, 2024
At least I'm 100% gone for the gone for the night

• Hugs
Reactions: ForeverAlone_autist, rozeske and bed
ForeverAlone_autist

ForeverAlone_autist

ugly 6’3 autistic guy whos had a rough start
Jul 7, 2024
Hopefully you're in a better place, can someone tell me here tho what drug he is on about?

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Hopefully you're in a better place, can someone tell me here tho what drug he is on about?
No, I am still here (unfortunately). I meant I was gone for the night lol. The drugs are generic sleeping pills. Ambien, Zolpidem etc. But don't OD, it doesn't work. Also, don't rely on them for EVERY night for sleep because they are somewhat addictive.

Reactions: Venessolotic and ForeverAlone_autist
ForeverAlone_autist

ForeverAlone_autist

ugly 6’3 autistic guy whos had a rough start
Jul 7, 2024
No, I am still here (unfortunately). I meant I was gone for the night lol. The drugs are generic sleeping pills. Ambien, Zolpidem etc. But don't OD, it doesn't work. Also, don't rely on them for EVERY night for sleep because they are somewhat addictive.
Fuck damn. Alr

PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Experienced
May 3, 2024
Zopiclone - That was me last night. Not long woke up and as much as it knocked me out, the side effects are really weird. About 15 years ago was the last time I took them and I had bizarre side effects then like walking 15 minutes up the road in the middle of the night to th 24/7 supermarket to buy food. They only reason I know I went to the shop was because when I woke up in the morning, I had all this food everywhere! They can actually be quite funny or actually really dark.