A

AntiBan

Jan 19, 2019
for hours, every day. that's my entire life now. wake up and do nothing, live for nothing.
i hate this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: 837, Little Mook, dmsdnd18 and 12 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
for hours, every day. that's my entire life now. wake up and do nothing, live for nothing.
i hate this world.

I feel for you, I've gone through long periods of time like that. Although people in general spend most of their time staring at some sort of screen nowadays.

Sometimes it can help to have a routine. Even if it's a routine you dislike, like work for example.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyLight
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i've been living this same routine for the last 7 years, it sucks that this is all i do but to be honest, i don't think i could do anything other than this at this point.

although is quite normal nowadays, call it monitor, cellphone, tv, everyone is staring at a screen for most of their lives.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyLight
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
i hate this world.
Lately I have a similar existence. I'm depressed the last few days and I can't get myself to even get in shower or brush my teeth. I'm just sitting around and I play with the kitten when he gets hyper. I wish I could be injected with happy chemicals or something lol!

• Hugs
Reactions: Little Mook
TearyEyedQueen

TearyEyedQueen

In the wrong timeline
Nov 14, 2019
I'm the same, especially this last month when my depression became so much worse.
Though this has been my routine for almost eight years now, but I don't really know what's the alternative.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm right there with you. I've spent most of my life staring at the monitor as it was all I ever had, still is. My friends and love are here. It's been my lifeline for so long, but it also hurts. There's loneliness and emptiness included... There will always be that barrier between you, the monitor, and the real world. It's such an exhausting way to live. That's why I'm so tired.

• Hugs
Reactions: deltahead and TearyEyedQueen