Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I don't even know how this happened. I was checking out SN from a site before realizing that 1) I don't have the money atm 2) it would be complicated to store, so I backed out.

AND GUESS WHAT. THE SITE SENT IT ANYWAYS. I didn't pay for it and today I received a package from the site with a invoice in it.

My mom (who I still live with, yes) saw it and told me that I need to send it back or she would have to know what it is, and when I realized I couldn't lie to her (I tried telling her it was medication and she told me she was going to check if that was true) I told that I'm going to send it back.

Fuck this shit. Fuck it. Fuck it so much. I'm so fucking tired and everything knows how much I want to be gone right now and it still happened. Fuck it. I'm so done

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, BitterlyAlive, Lostandlooking and 7 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Hmm how does one get sent unsolicited SN lol.
Sorry for your troubles btw.

Reactions: LastFlowers, Deleted member 4993, sadworld and 2 others
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
Hmm how does one get sent unsolicited SN lol.
Sorry for your troubles btw.
I guess I must have put in my address at some point. The seller probably took it as "send me the thing and I'll send the money". This literally never happened before and I have no idea how it did now

Reactions: sadworld and Stick
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Any chance you could send it to me instead of sending it back?
What web-site was it?

Reactions: Kruger, sadworld, Ren Elsie Jewelria and 1 other person
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
I don't even know how this happened. I was checking out SN from a site before realizing that 1) I don't have the money atm 2) it would be complicated to store, so I backed out.

AND GUESS WHAT. THE SITE SENT IT ANYWAYS. I didn't pay for it and today I received a package from the site with a invoice in it.

My mom (who I still live with, yes) saw it and told me that I need to send it back or she would have to know what it is, and when I realized I couldn't lie to her (I tried telling her it was medication and she told me she was going to check if that was true) I told that I'm going to send it back.

Fuck this shit. Fuck it. Fuck it so much. I'm so fucking tired and everything knows how much I want to be gone right now and it still happened. Fuck it. I'm so done

You're not done, calm down. Since you don't want to use it right away then just send it back. You can tell your mother you ordered it by mistake, she doesn't even want to know what it is as long as you send it back. Prepare yourself better next time, that's all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Deleted member 4993, Rn110bg101 and 4 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Hmmm... maybe you can hide it and tell your mom that you send it back? Or you can just send it back and buy it some other day with better preparation.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Ren Elsie Jewelria, Rn110bg101 and 2 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
The same thing just happened to me. I was doing a test to see what payment methods they accepted but the order was successful even though I haven't paid for it.

I have put a random address like "asdfasdf" and a different city.

I have tried to call but they do not open until Monday, I have also sent an email.

what should I do? What can happen? When putting a clearly wrong email address will the order be canceled?

I am really scared. please help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
The same thing just happened to me. I was doing a test to see what payment methods they accepted but the order was successful even though I haven't paid for it.

I have tried to call but they do not open until Monday, I have also sent an email.

what should I do? What can happen? When putting a clearly wrong email address will the order be canceled?

I don't know how it works where you live but here, they don't ship things on Sundays. Call them first thing in the morning tomorrow and tell them the situation.

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I don't know how it works where you live but here, they don't ship things on Sundays. Call them first thing in the morning tomorrow and tell them the situation.

What if they have already sent it? until Monday I can't contact with them

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
What if they have already sent it? until Monday I can't contact with them
I doubt they would have sent it to an obviously fake address (+ on a Sunday), but if they have, still call them on Monday. They'll be able to help you more.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Eren
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020

Why don't you just use it if you get it?

S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020

Send it back, but keep a portion of it with yourself.