Ribbit22

Ribbit22

Feb 23, 2024
I'm running on pure adrenaline I just had to leave I'm sorry to my family that will now panic (I love you all). I am going to buy drugs that will hopefully kill me. I live in Australia so hopefully they are legit. Bye everyone <3 if you have any questions ask away

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, idk3, worthIess and 3 others
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
How old are you?
You're talking about school in one of your posts

• Aww..
Reactions: lovedread, Forveleth, Goku Black and 1 other person
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
To ctb I don't want to do it at home
Man! This is so sad how you running away to kill yourself? Think about it a million time before you do it! I have a feeling that you're young and you still have the chance to be happy
Man! This is so sad how you running away to kill yourself? Think about it a million time before you do it! I have a feeling that you're young and you still have the chance to be happy
I'm not trying to convince but look at me, I'm here ready to die once I find my method because I lost my teenager son!!

• Love
Reactions: Goku Black
Ribbit22

Ribbit22

Feb 23, 2024
How old are you?
You're talking about school in one of your posts
I'm 18

I'm not trying to convince but look at me, I'm here ready to die once I find my method because I lost my teenager son!!
That's so horrible Im so sorry, I've thought about this for a long time and I think I've suffered enough I just am upset that I'm going to deeply hurt everyone, but I want my pain to end

That's so horrible Im so sorry, I've thought about this for a long time and I think I've suffered enough I just am upset that I'm going to deeply hurt everyone, but I want my pain to end

Reactions: restinpeace2 and karmaisabitch
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Havnis, thebelljarrr and Ribbit22
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I'm 18

Thank you so much! I'm here so hopefully I can end my pain of missing my son. I literally can't live without him. Losing a child is most painful thing in life. Parents die when their son die

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
pricklycacti

pricklycacti

May 18, 2024
Hey if your still alive I just want to say your not alone I know how you feel, this post really stuck with me and if you ever need anything let me know

Reactions: restinpeace2 and karmaisabitch
ieatcrayons

ieatcrayons

Apr 5, 2024
I'm also 18. If you are still alive and want someone to talk to i'm here for you. Good luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and karmaisabitch