Ecka-26

Ecka-26

Feb 8, 2022
Maybe someone is in a similar situation? Anyone please PM me if you're stuck with deciding what to do or how to go about using SN, I have studied Stan's Method, but I'm just stuck with not being able to get the AE for this method

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood, ineedtoctb and Skyewalker
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
If you don´t get MCP, you can use Domperidon instead.

I

ineedtoctb

Feb 21, 2022
I wish i had the answer for
This but I'm also stuck on acquiring the AE for this method.

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
If I use SN, I'm just going to drink some and also boof some so that it hopefully won't matter if I throw up.

Reactions: NeetAccount1
roaming_soul

roaming_soul

Dec 29, 2021
Maybe someone is in a similar situation? Anyone please PM me if you're stuck with deciding what to do or how to go about using SN, I have studied Stan's Method, but I'm just stuck with not being able to get the AE for this method
Obtaining the AE is also the bit that I'm stuck on. I requested a prescription from a local online doc yesterday (just trying my luck really), but have not heard back yet. Next phase of my plan involves a consultation with an online doc later this week hopefully. I know the generic name of the meds locally and what they are generally prescribed for so I'm keeping my symptoms and communication with doc within those same lines.

The most annoying thing is the cost of trying to obtain it. It's the most expensive element of this method.

Reactions: Ecka-26