Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I have a job that I like, but I feel completely empty, my life is going from home to work and from work to home. It is impossible for me to socialize normally with others, since always, I am not like the others and it shows a lot, I know that I will be alone all my life, without friends, partner, etc.

I can not have a partner for a million reasons, sexual reasons, also the problems to socialize that I have mentioned before etc ... I am condemned to always live this way, I just want this to end.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressedtoolong, highlyvolatile, terry_a_davis and 4 others
TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
I can relate, although my situation is different from yours. I've lived NEET life for almost 10 years now and I think the chances of me being integrated back to society are very slim. Social situations are hard for me aswell because I always feel like a freak and an outcast. I have horrible anxiety aswell with physical symptoms too. Sorry to see you struggle too, your reasons are as valid as mine.

• Hugs
Reactions: AutumnEmbers, win32, Ἡγησίας and 2 others
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I can relate to this, I recently started working a few weeks ago. I felt even more suicidal than I already am during my first week, I was so miserable... I still am. My second week there was wonderful but after that, it went downhill again. All I can feel is the emptiness as I walk out each day, I just want to drop dead. I don't have any friends, I don't go anywhere other than work. My anxiety kicks in a lot and I hate it so much. I'm sorry you're going through all of this, I want this to end as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Eren and terry_a_davis