HappySisyphus

HappySisyphus

One must imagine Sisyphus happy
Aug 3, 2023
I was already having a pretty terrible day, my ex best friend ignored me like she has been doing these last days, what really hurts is that she is acting pretty much the same she did when we were best friends, so I guess the end of that friendship was a long time coming, some girl I liked whom I hooked up a few days ago ignored me for hours and then left me on seen out of the blue, I also tried to delete my messages with my ex best friend but it hurt too much to actually do it, I searched the word love and just started crying.
But what is really the cherry on top is that I messaged my ex, before she had told me she got pregnant with me but aborted it, but now it turns out she is probably still pregnant since she didn't took enough abortion pills and she also refuses to take a pregnancy test even thought I practically begged her to do it, the worst part is that its not even my fault, she told she was on the pill, and I trusted her at the time but it turns out she just forgot to take it and she never thought of mentioning that to me.
She did say she won't ask anything from me since it was her fault but the whole situation is still fucked, if she is pregnant she told me she will keep it and take care of it by herself instead of giving it for adoption like I suggested.
I hate the fact that I might bring someone to this world, especially in the terrible situation he would be forced to be born in, I don't think it was my fault for I still feel I owe him something.
It also sucks I would have never found this out if I didn't talked to her, she wasn't planning on ever telling me, I would have a child I wasn't even aware of.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, AnonGermany, rosenwasser and 1 other person
DoomerPrince

DoomerPrince

The eternal survivor
Aug 15, 2023
what is wrong with people in this world?:( i know how it's feels to have someone who cut ties with you. if your ex best friend acted like that, was she really your best friend? you deserve loving and caring friendships. you should tell her to fuck off and keep her out from your life as far as you can. and about the girl who you hooked up with, it hurts, i know how it feels, but you should remember that people come and goes, and some day you will find the right girl. don't despair, you'll find a new girls/friends and you'll overcome this. I wish you all best and luck :)
(and sorry for grammer mistakes i don't speak english) :(