Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Last night I had a dream about the moon . I know what triggered it , having been reading about the moon conspiracies recently , but this dream was weird

I was at a party at my families house when I decided to take a walk . That is when I saw mass panic in the street and people were hurrying to their homes . I looked up at the sky and saw the moon . It felt sinister though , as though there was a conspiracy up there that threatened us

As I got closer to home , the moon started getting closer and closer , until it looked like the size of a large building above my head and felt about 100 yards away . It felt evil , as though there were people inside it ( as though it was hollow ) and they wanted to destroy earth . I could hear news reports saying things about the moon and asking us to get home quick

The dream felt really sinister and depressing

I just thought I'd share this

Reactions: Luchs and justwannadie
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
This might help.

To see the moon in your dream represents some hidden, mysterious aspect of yourself. It is often associated with the feminine mystique and intuition. Alternatively, the moon signifies your changing moods. If you see two moons in your dream, then it indicates that you are being pulled in two different directions.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Ever played Majoras mask?

Reactions: Kira, Darkhaven, SuicidalSymphonies and 2 others
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Ya, sounds like Majora's Mask.

What kind of moon conspiracy theories have you been reading?

Reactions: Luchs
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Ya, sounds like Majora's Mask.

What kind of moon conspiracy theories have you been reading?

The usual ones I think like the moon landing hoax one and the Neil Armstrong saw aliens conspiracy theory

Reactions: Luchs