guessilldie

guessilldie

Jun 17, 2018
I thought it would crush me but holy fuck it's a 100ton weight off my shoulders. I can finally kill myself. I gave life one very very last chance and it obviously didnt work out. It's such a good feeling knowing that I tried and i failed again. I practiced suspension hanging a lot and it works every time. I black out in 20 seconds. Fuck I'll have a blast of a last week. sorry for my rant but I'm finally at peace.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: demuic, juraviel, logan and 6 others
siray

siray

the crucified
Dec 28, 2018
I'm sorry it has come to this for you, but if living is an unbearable burden for you, I wish you peace. Will you tie the rope to a ceiling fan?

Reactions: guessilldie
guessilldie

guessilldie

Jun 17, 2018
I'm sorry it has come to this for you, but if living is an unbearable burden for you, I wish you peace. Will you tie the rope to a ceiling fan?
I'll do it on my door.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry things did not go your way, life really is so disappointing. However I understand it must be a relief to finally feel like you are at peace. I wish you well.

Reactions: demuic and guessilldie
pixie

pixie

.。*♡
May 29, 2021
I relate to this. I'm sorry things didn't work out as you had originally hoped. I understand the relief. Life is incredibly defeating. Wishing you peace

Reactions: demuic and guessilldie