• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
I have the exact same problem with it as with Night-Night. I just can't seem to pass out. Does anyone have any tips?

Reactions: kms2nite
Chronosphere

Chronosphere

Student
Jan 17, 2024
I have the exact same problem with it as with Night-Night. I just can't seem to pass out. Does anyone have any tips?
Probably not enough pressure. Can you explain how did you do it?

T

tiyijinn

Cinnamon Squares > Power
Apr 27, 2022
Probably not enough pressure. Can you explain how did you do it?
I tightened the ratchet strap as much as I physically could, and it wasn't enough, apparently.
I got a rope and made slipknots on both ends, put one on the roof, and experimented with different heights. I first tried to do it while sitting, but I couldn't get it to work. Then I stood up and tried squatting (like I saw in pictures of scenes of suicide). It just creates a horrible sensation in my head. I tried to do it quickly, because that's what was advised in the books I've read, but it didn't work.
Just read the last 10 or so pages of the hanging mega thread. If you're gonna succeed then the advise will be there but unfortunately this is a brutally difficult method to get right and many like myself have mostly given up on it.
I don't understand. I've read about how people ACCIDENTALLY passed out. For fuck's sake, a lot of people die from auto-erotic asphyxiation accidentally. I don't get why it's so difficult. :(
But thanks, I'll read the last pages of the megathread.