• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
In the recent days, I started to think that it's finally time for me to go off this world, after a lot of depressive episodes. I also have the strength and will to die. But there is still one problem.

My family is a family, that some people wish for, but every time I do something wrong or do something against their will, they will scream at me constantly. For example, that I wouldn't care about their feelings. That has been killing me recently and also is the reason I finally have gotten the strength to go, but every time I want to end it and stand next to the train rails a lot of thoughts overcome me. The thoughts are just like ''What if someone in my family will also take their life because of me?'', ''What if something happens to my family, and I am the cause?'',''I don't want to cause my family more problems.'', and much more. Every time the train passes me, and I was lost in these thoughts, I was mad at myself why I hadn't done it. They will scream at me again anyway. I just want to leave, find my peace, and don't care about anyone anymore.

Is there any way to overcome such thoughts? Or stop to care about them, since they are the cause of me being here?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 90starve and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The reality is that when to leave this world is a personal decision and anyway we are all destined to die, we are just waiting around for death and once we are gone whatever happens in this world could never be our concern. I bet that eventually most of us won't even exist in the memories of those who continue to be trapped here. And if somebody else decides to ctb then that's their decision, but anyway only you know when the time is right to leave, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry what you have to go through must be so awful. It's primarily your own decision and your right to leave this world not that one of your family who is causing you so much pain. I think it's easier to overcome those thoughts when you are really ready to ctb because actually they don't really matter in the end! Perhaps you should rethink your chosen method. Train is very cruel and in the worst case you may not ctb but only lose limbs or you are paralyzed. You can read about more humane methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation in the sticky threads. I hope you can find peace!

Reactions: 90starve
sadlyexisting

sadlyexisting

Missing the good times
Jun 26, 2023
I'm sorry what you have to go through must be so awful. It's primarily your own decision and your right to leave this world not that one of your family who is causing you so much pain. I think it's easier to overcome those thoughts when you are really ready to ctb because actually they don't really matter in the end! Perhaps you should rethink your chosen method. Train is very cruel and in the worst case you may not ctb but only lose limbs or you are paralyzed. You can read about more humane methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation in the sticky threads. I hope you can find peace!
Thank you very much, I have already thought about other methods, but the problem is that I don't have and can't get the resources for the other methods. I also don't have a high bridge, building, or something near me. I can just hope that once I ctb everything will work out perfectly fine.

• Love
Reactions: 90starve and Praestat_Mori