666thereaperofsoulz

666thereaperofsoulz

May 9, 2023
I am a broken soul, a prisoner of my own mind. Every day is a battle, a constant struggle to keep myself alive. The pain that consumes me is insatiable, and the only relief I find is in the cold touch of a sharp blade against my skin.

I am not seeking attention, nor sympathy. I am simply tired of living in this never-ending darkness. The demons in my head never rest, their voices echoing in my mind, telling me I am worthless, a burden to those around me.

I have tried to fight this war within myself, but I am losing. Each day, the urge to end it all grows stronger. The thought of death brings me a sense of peace, a way to finally escape the torment that is my existence.

So please, do not preach to me about getting help or finding inner strength. I am beyond that. And I have accepted that I will never win this battle.

• Hugs
Reactions: undecided, GreenMarsh and letmejoindeath
Cress

Cress

Arcanist
Oct 15, 2023
Well yeah you can win battles but you'll never win the war. Even more so because no one's immortal. However a lot of people act like they are. There's so many days where I feel like I'm clawing my way to the finish line Just barely.

People around me say that they are surprised how fast life moves but for me I'm surprised how much slower time seems to move as I've gotten older. It's not difficult to see why. The more active your brain is the slower time moves.

I won't preach to you about inner courage but I do hope tomorrow is a little easier for you to get through.

GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
I am a broken soul, a prisoner of my own mind. Every day is a battle, a constant struggle to keep myself alive. The pain that consumes me is insatiable, and the only relief I find is in the cold touch of a sharp blade against my skin.

I am not seeking attention, nor sympathy. I am simply tired of living in this never-ending darkness. The demons in my head never rest, their voices echoing in my mind, telling me I am worthless, a burden to those around me.

I have tried to fight this war within myself, but I am losing. Each day, the urge to end it all grows stronger. The thought of death brings me a sense of peace, a way to finally escape the torment that is my existence.

So please, do not preach to me about getting help or finding inner strength. I am beyond that. And I have accepted that I will never win this battle.
You're good OP, many of the users here resonate with that last sentence.

You're free to post your grievances to your heart's content, we will read them, we won't judge.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved at the thought of no longer being able to suffer in this existence, existing certainly is so torturous and dreadful.