bennay

bennay

Lost traveler
Sep 2, 2021
I really just don't give a fuck anymore. I think I might have about a month left in me and mainly because I'm waiting on an adapter in the mail. Here's the layout:

I am using nitrogen (40 cu ft tank)
Scuba mask and regulator.
I bought a flow meter, popped it on the tank, opened it up, used a paint marker to mark 15LPM.
Checked mask, tightens to the face as I breathe in

Plan to lay reclining in a corner of my room so when I do go unconscious my head and back will be rested in the corner already.
Not too worried about tingling or haze, I think I'm going to count, just like an anesthesiologist has you do before surgery as they are gassing you to sleep.

Only thing I'm trying to figure out now is how to ensure I don't rip the mask off after I pass out, maybe I'll just sit on my hands? Not sure….

will have a note on the door, will probably do this an hour maybe a little more before my roommate gets home.

I already know this is absolutely what I want, and all the back and forth questions about what's after this and yadayada is actually just making me even more depressed and that just makes my physical pain worse. It's when I'm completely content with my decision that I actually feel relieved hence my not giving a fuck anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Shadowplay, ClownMe and 2 others
A

agate

Sep 29, 2021
Could you please pm me the tank, mask and regulator you bought ? Or post it here, if that's allowed.
Is that enough? I'm not sure about the flow meter?

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@bennay_jr you could handcuff or ziptie your hands behind your back or around a bestpost or other solid object after you put the mask on. But keep in mind, if you do that, there's really no going back, so please make sure you're ready and you know it's your time.

Wish you all the best.

Reactions: bennay
bennay

bennay

Lost traveler
Sep 2, 2021
Could you please pm me the tank, mask and regulator you bought ? Or post it here, if that's allowed.
Is that enough? I'm not sure about the flow meter?
I used this thread for set up instructions and it'll also tell you what you need

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-scuba-gear-alternative-to-plastic-bag.16691/

I don't know where you're located so I'm not sure about where you'd need to buy a tank or how accessible it is to you but the company is called Airgas, I am pretty sure they are almost everywhere but don't quote me on it because I don't know for sure.
@bennay_jr you could handcuff or ziptie your hands behind your back or around a bestpost or other solid object after you put the mask on. But keep in mind, if you do that, there's really no going back, so please make sure you're ready and you know it's your time.

Wish you all the best.
Understood, thank you!

Last edited:
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Im sorry it's come to this for you, and i hope you find peace if you truly feel like it's your time to go. Ive also gotten to the point lately where it's hard to care about anything due to how bad my depression has gotten.

Reactions: bennay
bennay

bennay

Lost traveler
Sep 2, 2021
Im sorry it's come to this for you, and i hope you find peace if you truly feel like it's your time to go. Ive also gotten to the point lately where it's hard to care about anything due to how bad my depression has gotten.
I'm sorry you're in this place ☹️ I wish for peace for you as well!

• Hugs
Reactions: ClownMe
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine it must be a relief to not care anymore. I'm sorry you are suffering, I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

Reactions: ClownMe