• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ribbit22

Ribbit22

Feb 23, 2024
Hey guys so I'm not doing well again but everyone around me thinks I'm fine and it's nothing. I'm not scared I just have no where to go other than here to talk about my problems, if you have Any questions about sh I'll gladly answer them :]. The other day I had to get 7 stitches but I'm not going to hospital this time the problem will resolve itself.

I'm going to ctb in the next couple of days hopefully <3, thank you for reading IMG 8805

• Hugs
Reactions: Akaraine, Praestat_Mori and LilyLaroux2000
LilyLaroux2000

LilyLaroux2000

fairy
May 5, 2024
Hi, I just wanted to ask you how to stitch the cuts without going to the hospital. It's okay if you don't reply :D

Ribbit22

Ribbit22

Feb 23, 2024
Hi, I just wanted to ask you how to stitch the cuts without going to the hospital. It's okay if you don't reply :D
Well where I am there is emergency medical places like where you go to see your doctor and they can stitch up wounds in like 10 minutes so you don't have to go to hospital or anything. Hope this helps also maybe buy bandages and make a self harm kit for emergencies. I ask my school for bandages and store them in my room for self care <3

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and LilyLaroux2000
LilyLaroux2000

LilyLaroux2000

fairy
May 5, 2024
Well where I am there is emergency medical places like where you go to see your doctor and they can stitch up wounds in like 10 minutes so you don't have to go to hospital or anything. Hope this helps also maybe buy bandages and make a self harm kit for emergencies. I ask my school for bandages and store them in my room for self care <3
Thank you so much! I already have plenty of bandages and I tried to stitch myself up but it wasn't all good maybe I could try going to the doctor. Thank you again!

Reactions: Ribbit22
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
Please don't try and stitch up your own cuts. If they're bad enough that they need attention, to and get medical attention. It's well documented that self harm is completely different to suicidal intent so don't be scared. But do get the physical help your body needs or you could end up in a worse situation than you are right now. You know your body. You know when things aren't right. It's not worth taking risks with areas like wrists. They're too sensitive and fragile and you're too dependent on them!

Reactions: LilyLaroux2000 and Ribbit22