• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
If I look up and put my thumb on one side of the adam's apple and the other fingers on the other side and press a bit and move around nothing happens, my vision doesn't fade.
I will go to sleep now and when I wake up I will try to find it with a rope.

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
Carotid

You want to compress either the internal carotid artery (which is difficult, even with full hanging) or the common carotid artery (which is easy, but ensuring that the rope doesn't slide up during hanging is not).

Looking up makes it harder to compress the carotid arteries. If you move your head back like in the video below, it's really easy to compress the common carotid artery at the bottom of the neck.

It takes about 8 seconds to pass out.

Reactions: Abdullah and Reiter
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
You want to compress either the internal carotid artery (which is difficult, even with full hanging) or the common carotid artery (which is easy, but ensuring that the rope doesn't slide up during hanging is not).
I would prefer to go with night night but for both hanging and night night I need to find the carotid artery.
If I choose hanging how should I do it so that the rope doesn't slide away?
Looking up makes it harder to compress the carotid arteries. If you move your head back like in the video below, it's really easy to compress the common carotid artery at the bottom of the neck.
Thanks but I still can't get it to work, I press for 8 seconds and nothing happens.
Btw if I pass out how long would that be?

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
If I choose hanging how should I do it so that the rope doesn't slide away?
I don't think that's possible. I came up with this complicated setup for full/partial that uses two ropes that I plan on using, but you'll need something that weights at least 20 kg and can have a rope attached to it. There's also this method where you just lay down, but that could be a bit painful and even more complicated to set up.

Thanks but I still can't get it to work, I press for 8 seconds and nothing happens.
Try with both thumbs (one for each artery) at the very bottom of the neck. If that doesn't work, try a little higher.

Btw if I pass out how long would that be?
About half a second if the pressure is released immediately.

Reactions: newave3
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I don't think that's possible. I came up with this complicated setup for full/partial that uses two ropes that I plan on using, but you'll need something that weights at least 20 kg and can have a rope attached to it. There's also this method where you just lay down, but that could be a bit painful and even more complicated to set up.
How should hanging work painlessly then?
Try with both thumbs (one for each artery) at the very bottom of the neck. If that doesn't work, try a little higher.
I will go to bed now (sadly not forever).
When will you be online just so I know if I can chat with you when I wake up?

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
How should hanging work painlessly then?
Aside from the overcomplicated method I posted, I honestly have no idea. I've seen some posts where people successfully passed out using partial without pain, but then were saved or their anchor point broke. I suppose there's a way, but I don't really know how that works. I haven't been able to figure it out myself. Ask someone who's more experienced.

When will you be online just so I know if I can chat with you when I wake up?
I'll be online for like 10 hours, and then I'll be online again in like 19.

Last edited:
Reactions: newave3
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Aside from the overcomplicated method I posted, I honestly have no idea. I've seen some posts where people successfully passed out using partial without pain, but then were saved or their anchor point broke. I suppose there's a way, but I don't really know how that works. I haven't been able to figure it out myself. Ask someone who's more experienced.
I will probably go with night night, seems like the evolved hanging method.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
@kernel_panic I have put both thumbs somewhere on the bottom of my neck and I felt really weird but I didn't pass out, I don't now if this is the correct spot.

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
@kernel_panic I have put both thumbs somewhere on the bottom of my neck and I felt really weird but I didn't pass out, I don't now if this is the correct spot.
How long have you compressed the arteries for?

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
I think like 10 seconds now.
It is some minutes ago and my breathing is weird now and I feel the same.
Do you remember the moment when you took the thumbs off? If not, you passed out. You can record a video of yourself just to be sure.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Do you remember the moment when you took the thumbs off? If not, you passed out. You can record a video of yourself just to be sure.
I remember it so I didn't pass out I think.
My vision is still blurry but I didn't pass out for sure.
I have to find the spot again.
But I have to say it doesn't feel good, it scares me a bit.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleBlackCat and Unknown21
dweams

dweams

i feel tired…maybe I’ll get wings
Feb 26, 2023
Here's a list of methods to help you locate the carotid artery.

• Place your hand on the side of your neck near the Adam's apple, and press down gently with your fingers until you feel a pulse.
  • If you're having trouble locating the artery, try tilting your head slightly to one side or the other to help expose it.
  • Another way to locate the artery is to relax your neck muscles as much as possible. This can make it easier to feel the pulse and identify the location of the artery.
  • Taking slow, deep breaths can also help slow your heart rate and make the pulse easier to locate, as it will be more pronounced and easier to feel.
  • Use a mirror to help you locate the artery. Stand in front of a mirror and tilt your head to the side, then use your fingers to feel for the pulse.
  • Hum or sing a note while feeling for the pulse. This can help you identify the location of the artery more easily.
  • If you're still having trouble locating the artery, try pressing down slightly harder with your fingers, or moving them around slightly to find the strongest pulse.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Suicidе
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
@kernel_panic I just can't find this spot again, maybe it was even placebo the effect.
I start from the bottom (there where this whole between the bones is where the neck starts) and then try to move up, on the left and right I can feel something that doesn't seem like a bone but I don't know if this is the artery.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
You might not have one.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Well we still have a jugular
I searched online a bit and from what I found out is that a carotid artery can be blocked.
But if I understood it correctly then pushing one down should still work for ctb?
And as far as I know you need this artery so that blood comes to the brain, if you only need the jugular how should you die by pushing the carotid artery then?
And also someone already asked that and one user commented that a human needs that to live but again I am not a medical expert and that user probably isn't either.
Here's a list of methods to help you locate the carotid artery.

• Place your hand on the side of your neck near the Adam's apple, and press down gently with your fingers until you feel a pulse.
  • If you're having trouble locating the artery, try tilting your head slightly to one side or the other to help expose it.
  • Another way to locate the artery is to relax your neck muscles as much as possible. This can make it easier to feel the pulse and identify the location of the artery.
  • Taking slow, deep breaths can also help slow your heart rate and make the pulse easier to locate, as it will be more pronounced and easier to feel.
  • Use a mirror to help you locate the artery. Stand in front of a mirror and tilt your head to the side, then use your fingers to feel for the pulse.
  • Hum or sing a note while feeling for the pulse. This can help you identify the location of the artery more easily.
  • If you're still having trouble locating the artery, try pressing down slightly harder with your fingers, or moving them around slightly to find the strongest pulse.

Hope this helps!
I can feel a pulse I think but pressing on there doesn't make me black out and I don't have to know what I have to look out for.

K

kernel_panic

Feb 11, 2023
I place my thumbs in the places marked in blue.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
You may fall off your chair if you're unlucky. Laying down would be the safest.
I thought I need to sit or stand straight with the head tilted to the back like in the video?
Also I can't use my webcam in my bed without holding it which doesn't work cause I need my hands to block the artery.