• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deadkittyxo

deadkittyxo

i‘m a weirdo
Apr 11, 2023
I just bought my SN from a polish website, it seems professional, But i am not sure. Has anyone else ordered theirs from a polish website and got it delivered already in Austria?

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr, johann_liebert and terminalending
Tormentedme

Tormentedme

Got my bus ticket, just gotta make the journey
Jan 23, 2020
I bought mine from Poland a couple of years ago and it's legit. The original listing was removed in my country but if you DM me your source I will compare no problem in case it's the same

Upvote 0
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
I bought mine from Poland a couple of years ago and it's legit. The original listing was removed in my country but if you DM me your source I will compare no problem in case it's the same
Could you please PM me the source if that's okay with you?

Upvote 0
deadkittyxo

deadkittyxo

i‘m a weirdo
Apr 11, 2023
Yeah i would like to, but I don't know how to DM, i think I can't
Could you please PM me the source if that's okay with you?
I would But I don't know how to PM, sorry

Upvote 0
Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
I just bought my SN from a polish website, it seems professional, But i am not sure. Has anyone else ordered theirs from a polish website and got it delivered already in Austria?
Also Austrian?, Im Viennese. Does the source start with b?

Upvote 0
johann_liebert

johann_liebert

Im freien Fall nach oben
Nov 11, 2023
Hey, are you still around? I try to order SN from Poland too. Have you received your SN, went everything well? I'm from Germany

Upvote 0
L

luciole

Dec 28, 2023
I received mine this summer from Asia I was afraid it wouldn't clear customs

Upvote 0