• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I would love if my ctb could help to raise awareness to how damaged a person can get by experiencing childabuse and then especially hiddenchildabuse. Tips to help raise awareness around this? Without telling people about your ctb

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Oneness, kilowatt, Sannti and 9 others
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Hmm. Yess that is actually a great idea. Do you know if that is possible on social media also?
Or actually, that is maybe a bit to morbid. Hmm not easy.

Last edited:
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Great thank you. Im not sure yet, I'm waiting for my benzoes to arrive and then I feel like I am pretty ready.

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
What happened in your childhood ?

• Love
Reactions: Aim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
What's your method? Sorry to read about your childhood btw, I literally can't imagine what that must be like.
Sn. Sorry for my late reply, my brain gets tired and needs to rest up sometimes. Yess it hasn't been that fun to go trough to be hounest. I am not going to lie. Especially considering that children are in fact innocent. And getting your life destroyed because of someone elses instanity and stupidity part. Off course, hits hard!
What happened in your childhood ?
What didn't happen, you mean :p I'm only joking, but yess alot. And hounestly I'm almost too tired of my own story to tell! No offence.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeltingBrain