SmallRedHawk

SmallRedHawk

Jun 16, 2023
I got abandoned again by someone I love the most. Why does this keep happening to me? Why am I so unlucky? Nothing has ever worked out for me. I know I'm not the problem, which frustrates me more. There is nothing I can fix, nothing I can change. My life is shit because circumstances.

I hope to CTB on Monday. I have the house to myself most of the day. I will use partial hanging. I have tried before and it didn't work, but if I keep trying, it has to succeed, right? I hope so. I have no other options. I cannot sit in this misery for any longer. I will not allow myself to grow older. No one believes that I will actually try to kill myself. I want to prove them wrong. I want to be dead, I'm not "joking about it".

I wish you all the best wherever you end up.

• Hugs
Reactions: venin, swaraj and AShipinthedark
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I understand where you are. My wife abandoned me 6 weeks ago and it's such a shitty place to be. Best of luck, hopefully you ctb monday and all the pain and sorrow are just a bad dream when you wake up in the afterlife.

• Love
Reactions: venin and SmallRedHawk
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just believe that after all other people cannot be relied on, I find it dreadful how other people just very often create way more suffering. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for.