heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
like yea who gives a fuck anyway and not everyone lives in the Philippines so can't help with ctb too. i think i'll just use this to vent because i feel so stupid asking about my ctb methods

• Aww..
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kismet, Dead Meat, whatevs and 3 others
Frog

Frog

Jan 4, 2022
Well, your screen name is heir of void...why not hanging? Also, don't feel stupid. It's okay to ask questions.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Ctb really is so difficult. I wish we lived in a society where our right to die is respected and then we could just exit peacefully at a time of our own choosing. It is cruel how we are expected to suffer for decades. I'm sorry for all the suffering that has brought you to this point. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: orange and FractalTears
heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
Well, your screen name is heir of void...why not hanging? Also, don't feel stupid. It's okay to ask questions.
I'm not confident with hanging because I feel like I'll fuck it up and I just end up as a vegetable. As for partial hanging I don't think I can fully do it as I need both carotid arteries to be pressed together but I can only detect one of them. Might just result in other problems if I failed. Also how does my username relate to hanging? It's actually just a something from homestuck lol
I'm not confident with hanging because I feel like I'll fuck it up and I just end up as a vegetable. As for partial hanging I don't think I can fully do it as I need both carotid arteries to be pressed together but I can only detect one of them. Might just result in other problems if I failed. Also how does my username relate to hanging? It's actually just a something from homestuck lol
o wait sorry im dumb it's literally equius. I kinda forgot šŸ˜­

Last edited:
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
like yea who gives a fuck anyway and not everyone lives in the Philippines so can't help with ctb too. i think i'll just use this to vent because i feel so stupid asking about my ctb methods
Welcome to SS. I wouldn't say no one cares, we're all just limited or broken in our own ways. I care to some extent for every stranger I encounter but no longer even possess the ability to comfort those I'm around in-person much less over the internet.
A lot of us still are researching ourselves or only have experience from failed attempts so it can be hard to have answers to every question. I for one don't have the energy to look into N or SN much so I couldn't answer any sort of questions for those even if I wanted. We're somewhat all in the same limbo of figuring things out and wanting out.
Venting works too, I wouldn't stop yourself from posting questions. Just not every question has a concrete answer nor are there always people who can answer as necessary.

Reactions: hungry_ghost
Kismet

Kismet

life is pointless
Feb 16, 2022
Don't feel stupid for asking questions here. When you ask questions, you put yourself out there and it's a sort of vulnerability but this is the last place that should be a concern. We are all with things on our mind and looking for some sort of way out so ask away. I can't speak for everyone but I do feel like I care. What ctb methods are you contemplating?

TheBroken

TheBroken

What Really Matters Anymore?
Feb 13, 2022
@CommitSudoku has good points. Maybe hang awhile and build relationships with folks and more will come your way. We're all a mess to varying degrees and this isn't a fast food restaurant (for lack of a better analogy and no insult intended). Peace .....

Reactions: CommitSudoku
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
@CommitSudoku has good points. Maybe hang awhile and build relationships with folks and more will come your way. We're all a mess to varying degrees and this isn't a fast food restaurant (for lack of a better analogy and no insult intended). Peace .....
Drat, I guess that explains why my order for a Happy Meal never went through

• Yay!
Reactions: Cronetappingout and TheBroken
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
All the main methods have been covered on here already. And if you want even more in detailed knowledge, of all the methods, then you also have access to the Peaceful Pill handbook by the renowned Exit International group. You can find it using this link (it may take a while to load but it will eventually) https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pph-nov-2021.80506/

And obviously vent as much as you want to. That's what we are all here for.