• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Which of my hoarded methods would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
So in my cat like tendencies, I obtained multiple methods because why the hell not.. I'm curious as to which of my stockpile would you prefer..

J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
What gun do you have? I like the speed of the gun option. It's a complete nightmare if it doesn't work though? I think the few minutes between taking SN and blacking out might be a bit horrific. Hanging of any description is a no. Horrific feeling, I'd guess. What is night night?
Drowning in a fast flowing deep river is not mentioned in the forums as far as I can see. There's a river like that in this town. It is a favoured method seeing a few off each year. The feeling when they go in the after must be horrific.

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
What gun do you have? I like the speed of the gun option. It's a complete nightmare if it doesn't work though? I think the few minutes between taking SN and blacking out might be a bit horrific. Hanging of any description is a no. Horrific feeling, I'd guess. What is night night?
Drowning in a fast flowing deep river is not mentioned in the forums as far as I can see. There's a river like that in this town. It is a favoured method seeing a few off each year. The feeling when they go in the after must be horrific.
The night night method is basically where you use a ratchet and simulate the sleeper hold on yourself. And actually there is a river I could... I haven't thought of that for some unknown reason

C

CahCaw

Jan 4, 2021
I would prefer to do multiple methods at once, like there's a window of opportunity when doing SN to shoot yourself. If you shoot wrongly the SN will finish you, and if you start throwing up the SN the bullet will surely do the job instead.

ixkitty

ixkitty

Aug 15, 2020
I would prefer to do multiple methods at once, like there's a window of opportunity when doing SN to shoot yourself. If you shoot wrongly the SN will finish you, and if you start throwing up the SN the bullet will surely do the job instead.
Hmm ... that's a good idea too . I wonder how many people think as brilliantly as you ..

Reactions: CahCaw
DivineMedicus

DivineMedicus

Vereor Nox
Sep 7, 2020
Guns all the way. Too bad I live in fucking Canada. I want to get my hands on a .38 special.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
If you shoot wrong, I expect the pain might be unbearable until the SN was able to do its job. This terrifies me a bit, I must admit.

If I had a gun, I'd probably use it - except for the fact that I don't want my family members to see a disfigured body. My death will cause them enough pain. I don't want to do anything to make it worse on them. This is why I settled on SN a long time ago and have my kit ready to go whenever the time comes.

Reactions: ixkitty