• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I can say that most of them have a vile reaction to the taste. In addition to that it takes a while. There looks like there may also be a bit of suffering. Now N with an iv is a different story. I would not know how to go about doing a iv on myself though. Based on many exits i have watched drinking N is sort of rough.

Reactions: Ashu
Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I can say that most of them have a vile reaction to the taste. In addition to that it takes a while. There looks like there may also be a bit of suffering. Now N with an iv is a different story. I would not know how to go about doing a iv on myself though. Based on many exits i have watched drinking N is sort of rough.
Where did you watch these exits?

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I keep forgetting what some of the initials are. Trying to remember what N is

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Please remember nembutal does not exist anymore. The manufacturer doesn't make it.
Talking about it is driving people to scammers.
The correct substance is sodium pentobarbital. Any N is a scam or well past its use by.

Also anything ingested is going to take about 15 minutes to be absorbed. This is not unique to pentobarbital.

That's why IV fentanyl is the current holy grail.

Reactions: Beyond_Repair, astonishedturnip, Ashu and 4 others
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
using any substance iv is definitely more effective than oral ingestion but i think most ppl looking to ctb dont thave the expertise to give themselves iv

Reactions: Beyond_Repair and locked*n*loaded
Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Meh that wiouldnt matter to me, just eat chocolate after to help

Reactions: divinemistress36 and locked*n*loaded
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I've only watched a few but I wouldn't use the words suffering and rough to describe them tbh.

Reactions: Ashu, locked*n*loaded and Goku Black
teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
Please remember nembutal does not exist anymore. The manufacturer doesn't make it.
Talking about it is driving people to scammers.
The correct substance is sodium pentobarbital. Any N is a scam or well past its use by.

Also anything ingested is going to take about 15 minutes to be absorbed. This is not unique to pentobarbital.

That's why IV fentanyl is the current holy grail.
IV fentanyl? is that a method? do u have more information? i can get that easyyy irl ^w^

• Wow
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
How to Die in Oregon
The Suicide Tourist
Choosing to Die
The Good Death
Can you share the links. I have N and will attempt soon but I'm worried about the taste.

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
You may have to pay for How to Die in Oregon. I bought it. Should be able to google the others.