Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I need to vent - sorry. I am so angry I'm shaking. Literally shaking, normally I would be in the bathroom crying but I'm too pissed off. I have disabilities (term used in the workplace). I have anxiety, PTSD and severe depression. I work with a total bitch who is constantly on my ass for everything. I do nothing right for her. Just like the bitch (mother). She is so stupid. So last week she was on my ass until I had panic attack (really bad one). Not one person helped me. I was in a corner crying and trying to breathe. Not one fucking person helped me. It's gotten worse and today she accused me of not doing something - which I had done so I sent the response to her and the lead attorney - now I've formally asked to not work for her due to my disabilities but he has totally ignored my request. So he sends me an email telling me to never email him unless it was an emergency. WTF are you kidding me. I am so ready to ctb. so ready. Going home tonight to get things in order, make sure my car is in good working condition because I have a ways to drive. I just honestly can't take this shit any more. I am so done. Not one person gives a shit not one. THen they expect me to work late, one asshole attorney expects me to go to his wedding on a Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you fucking me??? I don't want to be anywhere near these assholes on a weekend. Then they're having a retreat on a weekend - oh fuck no. I just don't want to be here any more. I've fought the good fight but I have no fight left in me

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake, kunikuzushi, swaraj and 5 others
Gaga786

Gaga786

The Odds Are Never In My favour
May 3, 2020
Im so sorry that you have to endure that. It just feels like other people can be so self centred that they lack basic empathy. No wonder people are struggling if others act in such are belittling and callous way. I really hope your suffering eases. Please take care of yourself

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Im so sorry that you have to endure that. It just feels like other people can be so self centred that they lack basic empathy. No wonder people are struggling if others act in such are belittling and callous way. I really hope your suffering eases. Please take care of yourself
Thank you for your kindness.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so dreadful how other people just very often create even more suffering and make existing even more unbearable with their cruelty, I understand why you'd so desperately just wish to be free from it all, I wish you the best with your plans.

venin

venin

Text
Jul 28, 2023
I need to vent - sorry. I am so angry I'm shaking. Literally shaking, normally I would be in the bathroom crying but I'm too pissed off. I have disabilities (term used in the workplace). I have anxiety, PTSD and severe depression. I work with a total bitch who is constantly on my ass for everything. I do nothing right for her. Just like the bitch (mother). She is so stupid. So last week she was on my ass until I had panic attack (really bad one). Not one person helped me. I was in a corner crying and trying to breathe. Not one fucking person helped me. It's gotten worse and today she accused me of not doing something - which I had done so I sent the response to her and the lead attorney - now I've formally asked to not work for her due to my disabilities but he has totally ignored my request. So he sends me an email telling me to never email him unless it was an emergency. WTF are you kidding me. I am so ready to ctb. so ready. Going home tonight to get things in order, make sure my car is in good working condition because I have a ways to drive. I just honestly can't take this shit any more. I am so done. Not one person gives a shit not one. THen they expect me to work late, one asshole attorney expects me to go to his wedding on a Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you fucking me??? I don't want to be anywhere near these assholes on a weekend. Then they're having a retreat on a weekend - oh fuck no. I just don't want to be here any more. I've fought the good fight but I have no fight left in me
I'm so sorry this is happening to youā€¦ šŸ˜„šŸ«‚

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What you have to go through is so horrible. Nobody deserves this treatment and so much suffering. I hope you find peace.