Myton Python

Myton Python

Jul 6, 2023
I don't really know where to begin with, I didn't really know when I was going to make this thread because I've been so goddamn lazy lately, every day is just insufferable and the only thing I've been doing to keep myself relaxed is listening to music, I don't even have my own separate bedroom so I don't really have any privacy which REALLY pisses me off, I could complain about that all day every day meanwhile my mom questions why I take so long in the shower, Gee! I wonder why! I just wished I could talk to and hang out with and cuddle with a tall women, maybe I'm just submissive, I don't know, either way I don't really know when I'm going to ctb but I do know that my eye appointment is in about 2 weeks I believe, thanks to BeFree I've got some useful information but unfortunately I don't really have any access to them but I think I'm going to choose hanging but I'll have to be careful with it because I don't want it to be painful but with some of the instructions I've read I think I'm good to go, this may or may not be the last thing I'm going to post on this website I'm not sure when I should ctb though but it has to be before the appointment, anyways I hope y'all have a good day.

• Aww..
Reactions: dialogos
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans.