Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
People just cannot be trusted at all, it's like everyone is out to get you, I can't even trust myself lately. Humans are just so evil, the fact that evil even exists pisses me off, there's no way to get rid of it wether it's abusing others, killing others, etc... I have little tiny bits of hope once in a while and sometimes I wanna be around other people cause I haven't been around people in a long time due to mental health issues, I barely even talk much but then I just see someone hurting someone intentionally It just puts me backwards in a bad state again. I know people will say it's negative I'm saying these things like this but evil exists It's not all the time it can be avoidable. The fact that I was even born and I have to witness things like this makes me angry and I'm annoyed. I wish people would stop popping out kids, being alive is not ideal, bad things can happen to anybody.

• Love
Reactions: noaccount, BitterlyAlive, puppy9 and 9 others
PrettyMoose

PrettyMoose

Eat my arse, Pain&Sh*tness & Mindf*ckitation Grift
Mar 1, 2020
The reward for making it through is just to suffer and die anyway. There was never a point to any of this. It's chaotic nonsense jerking itself off in some nightmare shithole universe. Eternal nothingness for all would have been infinitely superior than popping into this bullshit.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, deltaofvenus, Alyatl and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I'm actually very angry at my mother for bringing me here.
Why? So she could have something to cuddle for a few years?
I love her, but I'm angry at her selfishness.
She's happy, I'm miserable.

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, SipSop, deltaofvenus and 5 others
Alyatl

Alyatl

borderline and buyin time
Apr 14, 2020
I was an accident which makes me angrier, I never asked to be born and my parents didn't want me anyways, so why bring me into the world just to treat me like I was a mistake. Then they're horrified by the prospect that maybe I don't wanna be here at all.

• Love
Reactions: crybaby, SipSop, Buffy5120 and 1 other person
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Even if i had tons of money to keep my children rich to their last days, without them having to work a single minute, i wouldn't risk bringing another soul to this horrible place and having them a slim chance to suffer.. especially among those pro-lifers, knowing someone suffers is horrible enough, but being in a world, around pro-lifers who can't comprehend that there is no limit to suffering gives me nightmares...

Reactions: Pisceslilith and Good4Nothing
deltaofvenus

deltaofvenus

May 2, 2020
You're not negative for saying these things, you are realistic. I feel like I could have written this myself. It's kind of tragic to come to this conclusion, but it's inevitable for truth seekers.

Reactions: Pisceslilith, Meena and _Minsk
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Antinatalism is a way of thinking. You may be interested if you look into it.

I think it's horrible to have kids in this world. But I hate this world. I feel sorry for my newborn nephews. They have to live in this hell.

Reactions: disabledandhopeless, Pisceslilith, moonchild and 2 others
Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
Antinatalism is a way of thinking. You may be interested if you look into it.

I think it's horrible to have kids in this world. But I hate this world. I feel sorry for my newborn nephews. They have to live in this hell.
Yeah I joined the antinatalism blog on reddit but I make sure not to ever speak about it in public cause I know everyone will look at me crazy. Being alive is scary, so many things can go wrong and all you can do is just sit there helplessly while it's going on. I hate being a helpless human being.
You're not negative for saying these things, you are realistic. I feel like I could have written this myself. It's kind of tragic to come to this conclusion, but it's inevitable for truth seekers.
Thank you, I really appreciate you guys, contrary to popular belief I feel like this website should exist, there are so many understanding people on here compared to the outside world.

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
Children are overrated. But tell that to the Evangelicals.