• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

abruptum

abruptum

Lost
Jan 10, 2021
I have to be going crazy. ther eisnt any way that any of this is actually a constant. my life cant be this pointless. there is nothging of value besides human interaciotn and even that it so ruined by the idea of humanity. i cant take being alive. i cant sleep. i cant be enough. there isnt a part of me that is supposed to live in this reality. there isnt another option i search and i search and i try ot find some evidence to support that i am a human and can exist the same as other humans and it just doesnt exist. i shouldnt be alive here. im not sure how to deal with it. im so small im just so useless, there isnt worth ot me, there isnt value to me. Im not meant for anything. I cant deal with the lack of value and worth I hold. I dont want to be here. I have to be crazy these thoguhts cant actually be swelling my brain right nopw. There is emotion im unable to explain, im not sure normal people have this feeling inside of me right now, its like my entire body is on fire, except the fire is inside me and there isnt any escape. it causes me pain and discomfort all the time. im not numb to it and if i was at least then it would stop. I cant accept that this is all how it is and i cnat deal with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tabbyql, DarkWolf and lobster salad
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
you sound perfectly sane to me. How long have you felt this way? Is this a new feeling for you or has it been going on for some time?