• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IronicClimax

IronicClimax

Sep 10, 2020
I'm planning to overdose on topomax. It's used to control seizures and a type of pain med. My mom has it from 2 years ago (she doesnt use them anymore, I wouldn't use them otherwise). She has 92 pills each having 25 mg in them which would equal 2300 mg if I plan on taking all of them (which I do, they're rlly small). I dont want there to be any chance that I'll survive and I'm pretty sure this could kill me but I havent seen any solid proof. Does anybody know for sure that taking 2300 mg of topomax can kill me if I'm not caught?

F

fox21132113

Student
Sep 8, 2020
I don't think it would be enough to be honest, you might just sleep it off

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I'm planning to overdose on topomax. It's used to control seizures and a type of pain med. My mom has it from 2 years ago (she doesnt use them anymore, I wouldn't use them otherwise). She has 92 pills each having 25 mg in them which would equal 2300 mg if I plan on taking all of them (which I do, they're rlly small). I dont want there to be any chance that I'll survive and I'm pretty sure this could kill me but I havent seen any solid proof. Does anybody know for sure that taking 2300 mg of topomax can kill me if I'm not caught?
This is a study done re. your question. I hope we can still do this here, my eyes are getting very bad...https://www.researchgate.net/publication/26281122_Acute_topiramate_overdose_-_clinical_manifestations

SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
Not likely.

From the official product website, the Product Information sheet supplied by the manufacturer states:
A patient who ingested a dose of TOPAMAX®between 96 and 110 g was admitted to a hospital with a coma lasting 20 to 24hours followed by full recovery after 3 to 4 days.

Which is 50 times the amount that you have.